Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

study ,work, love!

nikisuper

China

study is the best thing ,i’d be a student for ever!
work is also good,but people relation is not easy!
love is dream !

05:02 AM Mar 13 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

freebird790119

China

life is short,the life is about love and study,we work because we  love ,  but love is also  not  true. everyone looks for  wanthat is the important in life,something important is always change in different times.

09:11 AM Aug 10 2006 |

xiaomeng4140

China

seems we r all on the same boat hah…?Tongue out

12:13 PM Aug 10 2006 |

FallenAngel89

Germany

To study is important but sometimes very very boring but I prefer going to school than working..

Well…love…you have to sarc a long time to find a peron who really loves you..

10:01 PM Aug 19 2006 |

autumnman

China

Study is the most beautiful thing in the world.Work is the most important  thing in the world.Love is the most expensive thing in the world.

02:26 PM Aug 20 2006 |

arabish-lady

Germany

i don´t agree with your last sentence. love isn´t expansive, maybe you pay for it.. But i don´t hope so, guy! You are right with your view that study is really the best thing in the world and working is the most nessary thing in the world: to live and to build up a good life with love!

11:45 AM Aug 21 2006 |

arabish-lady

Germany

i don´t agree with your last sentence. love isn´t expansive, maybe you pay for it.. But i don´t hope so, guy! You are right with your view that study is really the best thing in the world and working is the most nessary thing in the world: to live and to build up a good life with love!

11:45 AM Aug 21 2006 |

autumnman

China

i give in.

enjoy study,work…and love!

03:32 PM Aug 21 2006 |

Nataliya

Nataliya

Ukraine

The best thing is study and work. Only work can bring a real sutisfaction. Only work! Work of every kind : wether it is a work of mind (which study is) or it is physical work. No matter. Love can change you, but mostly love tortures and doesn't bring such a sutisfaction as work does. Love is God. it is painful to feel what God is. No matter: you give a love or accept it.

10:42 PM Aug 24 2006 |

zhongyaoyinpian

China

yes.i think so!

09:27 AM Sep 07 2006 |

zhongyaoyinpian

China

haha ,it's very good!

09:30 AM Sep 07 2006 |