Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

study ,work, love!

nikisuper

China

study is the best thing ,i’d be a student for ever!
work is also good,but people relation is not easy!
love is dream !

05:02 AM Mar 13 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zhongyaoyinpian

China

yes,i think so!

09:31 AM Sep 07 2006 |

zhongyaoyinpian

China

yes,so do i!

09:32 AM Sep 07 2006 |

zhongyaoyinpian

China

i think so ,thank you .

i think i can understand you ,but i cann't express my idea in english.

i 'm a student ,i hope i 'd be a student for ever!learning is a good thing!i like it.

09:41 AM Sep 07 2006 |

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

i got your points ,and i also give my opinion about this topic , study is the most important thing in the world ? if you don't study , you won't know how to love  someone  ,to make your life to be more interesting ,and you also can't get a job .

however ,some people study very well ,get a good job, they still don't have love . what are they studying and working for ? life is not worth without love . 

so 3 of them are closely relative to our life but how to study , how to love and how to work .it's  depend on each person. (-)

03:36 PM Sep 07 2006 |

phanquynh

Viet Nam

follow me, study is the most important to get the everything i want. we not only study the knowledge and the experience in the shool, the university but also in the life. if we ombine all of them exactly, we can do  well in your job, in your love.

03:51 PM Sep 07 2006 |

lemonxu

China

when you in school,you want work ;when you work ,you feel study is better;but if you don't have knowledge,you don't find good work ,except you father is millionaire .if you are boy,you don't have a very good  work,you will miss lot of pretty girl.so study ,work ,love are linked.

07:35 AM Sep 08 2006 |

cr1221

cr1221

China

i agree with u:love is a dream.

02:23 PM Sep 15 2006 |

Supberliner

China

i think love is real in your life when you have devoted all of you.what you devote is what you get at last!

07:13 AM Sep 18 2006 |

edwinqq

China

learn  from  yesterday ,working today,love in future.

we can derive lesson which can be called knowledge or experience from yesterday.so we can improve us ,as if it says failure is the mother of success;

enjoying working and working hard ,from the job we can found what we didn't kown before,and we also can make some friends from difference places in company.of couse the most importance is we can accumulate knowledge and improve technology skills,so that can make lots of money and live well and enjoy living.

we often try to imagine love and life, we imagined  her  or   him walking up to us someday.you and her will love each other,and family will be filled with love and goodiness.we will be happy and satisfied. society and person  around you look like beautiful and harmney and  harmonious ,children is cute and trees are especial green ,and sun is bright in particular. We will can't help shouting the world is so beautiful!!!!!:)

05:52 AM Sep 19 2006 |

edwinqq

China

learn  from  yesterday ,working today,love in future.

we can derive lesson which can be called knowledge or experience from yesterday.so we can improve us ,as if it says failure is the mother of success;

enjoying working and working hard ,from the job we can found what we didn't kown before,and we also can make some friends from difference places in company.of couse the most importance is we can accumulate knowledge and improve technology skills,so that can make lots of money and live well and enjoy living.

we often try to imagine love and life, we imagined  her  or   him walking up to us someday.you and her will love each other,and family will be filled with love and goodiness.we will be happy and satisfied. society and person  around you look like beautiful and harmney and  harmonious ,children is cute and trees are especial green ,and sun is bright in particular. We will can't help shouting the world is so beautiful!!!!!:)

05:52 AM Sep 19 2006 |