Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

are you from taiwan?

nikisuper

China

i’m from dalu land,i want to make friends with you if you are from taiwan.
i want to know your opinion for dalu land and taiwan,we can communicate !
i hope taiwan come back quickly!

02:20 AM Mar 14 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nikisuper

China

Devi,are you a student studying abroad in taiwan?
which language are you speaking in class?can you speak Chinese?

06:36 AM Apr 03 2006 |

chevinger

chevinger

China

hello,you guys.
i am from beijing and glad to introduce my view here.
i think it is not the time that is now to talk about taiwan’s coming back. coming back must has it’s base, Maybe the base is that Mainland government deals with affair in a really democratic way.
we have no right to ask others to do things accord to our will just because we feel it seems to be a right value judgement.we should think it over in a higher level.
i agree with quinton about some of his views.
we should pay attention to ourselves more ,such as how to live a meaningful life.

12:57 PM Apr 06 2006 |

Quinton

Quinton

Taiwan

Dear Chevinger,
Thanks for your supporting and recognition of my views.
I just come back from Philippen for a vacation and suffer a big impact on different human life.It is a good experience to enlarge my vision all over the world.

01:55 AM Apr 10 2006 |

chevinger

chevinger

China

Dear Quinton,
I admire you for your vacation abroad.I have no oversea experience. It is very meaningful to view different human life and to get their views of their lives.
Life is just a process,I think,maybe you need not feel suffering about what you see.I feel numb now because I can nearly do nothing about it.
By the way, my english is very poor :).

04:50 AM Apr 10 2006 |

Sophia Wang

Taiwan

Dear ALL.
This is Sophia who comes from Taiwan, and I am very glad to meet everybody here.
Dear Chevinger.
I agree with your opinion for life is a process, but I don’t think about you feel numb for your life.
I always feel every day must spend meaningfully, joyfully, happily even if we feel disappointed, insulted, or slighted from somebody.
It is better to embrace with gratitude of every day, and please don’t forget “The life is too short to be little!!”

02:43 AM Apr 11 2006 |

chevinger

chevinger

China

Dear Sophia,
Nice to meet you and I am happy for your gratitude to your living.I myself can hardly do that now.
I think it seems that you misunderstood me, I said I feel numb about it,not about my life :).
I feel calm about my life,I will be happy or suffering sometime,but general I am calm,maybe a little sadness in it.

06:42 AM Apr 11 2006 |

dewi

dewi

Indonesia

Dear Niki super
i am sorry to reply this massega for long time i was quit busy on my study. All off my class in english but i also study a little chiness,my school has international program, may be more than 60 international students there are from indonesia Philipina Thailand America en Africa ext, and i think Taiwan has opened international student in every university, it’s good. but my chinesse is very poor i hope i can improve that. enjoy to stay at taiwan
Best Regards
Dewi

06:06 AM Apr 14 2006 |

jasvinder

India

No,

I am indian

07:11 AM Apr 18 2007 |

edorado

Indonesia

Hi Quinton how are you doing?

I'm glad I have the opportunity to chat with you on this English-learning Website.I think you're a typical young Taiwanese who speaks English, like to study and work hard to get on.I'm curious about your lifestyle in a democratic and technologically advanced small country where work ethic is highly respected.I personally also admire your work ethic.

Please tell me more about your passion, what do you passionate about? What do you do in your spare times, how do you enjoy your leisure times? What is your idea about LOVE, the love of your life ? Have you ever dreamed about a girl ( A dream girl )Kiss

09:02 AM Apr 18 2007 |

ant.song

ant.song

China

I have kins in taiwan,but we see each other only sometimes.So I hope taiwan will come back to dalu as soon as possible.

09:14 AM Apr 18 2007 |