Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

love ?????

yoyo377

yoyo377

Morocco

what does love mean to u

10:49 PM Oct 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yoyo377

yoyo377

Morocco

the love for me is the life. the love is like the wind we can't se it but we can feel it.the  not only the love for your girls ,most essecial in love that it must be a positif feeling like to love our god family friends and so on

11:12 PM Oct 08 2007 |

mar-lovely

Saudi Arabia

Love is a game ..

I think therev is no one love these days!

sorry for my black point of view .

11:21 PM Oct 08 2007 |

VANDA

VANDA

Bosnia and Herzegovina

LOve is the most important and beautiful thing in the world. When you are fullfil with beautiness, harmony and satisfaction. Feel that you are not alone in this world, that somone can hold you, kiss you, and says that everything will be ok….what do you need more? Money, glory….no! Nothing can buy this kind of feeling.

11:52 PM Oct 08 2007 |

VANDA

VANDA

Bosnia and Herzegovina

Love is not a game….cause you cannot play with someones heart…and he or she cannot play with yours. If so called love happens in that way, it is not love, it is manipulation.

11:54 PM Oct 08 2007 |

yoyo377

yoyo377

Morocco

thank u so much ,the answer were nice, good advice

11:56 PM Oct 08 2007 |

missef

missef

Malaysia

love…

sometimes its really painfull but somtimes it can be joyfull..

learn to love yourself first…. 

01:03 AM Oct 09 2007 |

mo0

mo0

United Kingdom

chalida I'm agree with U in 100% :)

Love is 8th world wonder :)

08:05 PM Oct 12 2007 |

hoda61

hoda61

Morocco

LOVE can be towards family

friend

or lovers

Love  is the pure feeling

to let's other feel love too without saying any words

the respect the importance

the various way to tell some1 im in love

the patient of three words eight letters and one meaning

" i love you "

03:26 PM Oct 14 2007 |

co_city

co_city

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Exactly no any one can discribe it , because it feeling ,,, every one feel another feeling of other ..

in truth , Girls : the love mean the life

Boys : the love mean half of life

and every one talk about his dreams and how he want the future  

08:01 PM Oct 16 2007 |

paradisflower

Morocco

Love is an intense feeling of affection related to a sense of strong loyalty or profound oneness.Romantic love is seen as an ineffable feeling of intense attraction shared in attraction and intimate interpersonal and sexual relationships.signification, a love of humanity, of nature, with life itself, or a oneness with the Universe, a universal love. Love can also be construed as platonic love,[3] [4] familial love, and, more casually, great affection for anything considered strongly pleasurable, desirable, or preferred, to include activities and foods.[5][2] This diverse range of meanings in the singular word love is often contrasted with the plurality of Greek words for love, reflecting the concept's depth, versatility, and complexity.

03:31 PM Oct 22 2007 |