Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

love ?????

yoyo377

yoyo377

Morocco

what does love mean to u

10:49 PM Oct 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Zohra

Zohra

Finland

Love is pain.

08:44 AM Oct 23 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

My life is changed since i met you…....i think this kind of feeling is love…...But how many this kind of lucky people are there in the world?

Good luck to everyone here.

11:21 AM Oct 23 2007 |

hqw111999

hqw111999

China

love is nothing

02:20 PM Oct 23 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Yoyo,Loving a girl always have a guilt..that we are doing something wrong..but what I feel it is that,the demand of opp.sex,for the purpose of sex is created by the existence…is to give us the responssibility of love.It is the first existetial lesson to us. Nature expects usto be loving..although all religions condem us for sex…but existence can’t be wrong & criticised..to be unnatural is the biggest crime against nature.
BUT we stop at the thresh-holds of the life & never grows to the the existential love….which should be the extension of the quality of that we had experinced in search of our partner…nature compells us learn the lesson of love & to pay gratitude towards woman..

03:00 PM Oct 29 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Zohra,Love can never give pain…I don’t know what Hery Potter says about it..love can give you only fulfillment…but without experiencing the juice of love we feel it to be the ‘painful’....you see everybody is in search of love,whereever he goes he expects love & other is also expecting love from you….both are demanding & the situation becomes like,’a begger at begger’s door’,at that point it becomes painful..demand is everywhere but no supplies…those who learns to give gets so much from the existence….can’t be described..

03:13 PM Oct 29 2007 |