Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how can we live with no worries????

Dubai,Jewels

United Arab Emirates

i am too a weak girl. i keep worrying about little things that i shouldn't be worried about,this is the kind of me which i hate and i want to be stronger and with no worries.but i don't know how!

12:39 PM Oct 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

englishlabor

China

Jewels,in fact , it is impossible for us to live without any worries. If there isn't any worries in our life ,that means we are offish and care nobody else.When your parents are still outside in deep night , do you worry about them ? The answer is "yes" ,because we love them very much. So we should have some worries in our daily life. But we couldn't always worry even when I drink water.It is unneccessary and likely do harm to us.As a Chinese saying goes , if you are bold ,you can go anywhere on the earth ,but if you are too cautious, then you can just stay at home. You must believe , only if you have experienced a huge amount of difficulties , you can reach success.  

04:15 PM Feb 10 2008 |

gkisseberth

Germany

Jewels, anxiety and worry are normal. Don't think that you are weak because you have these feelings. 

One way to overcome some of these feelings is to think about if you can have some control over something.

If you cannot control something, then it is not worth your time or mental effort to worry. Just wait and deal with what happens.

If you CAN control something, or have some impact, then better to use your energy to change things for the better. Knowing that you are doing something to be in control of your life will help you not to worry. 

09:05 PM Feb 10 2008 |

Zach

Zach

Indonesia

it’s normally. but we can make an analogical comparison to reduce that. think a funny activity at the fear time. think higher at the the low place. imagine running fast as a sprinter at getting smash in tennis. imagine kick the ball to goalkeeper at getting a jab or uppercut. yups, ta ta.

07:42 AM Feb 11 2008 |

forevery1031

China

i hope i can even tried so many times but failed, i think the answer is no

07:33 AM Jun 17 2008 |

forevery1031

China

07:34 AM Jun 17 2008 |

forevery1031

China

07:34 AM Jun 17 2008 |

aileench

aileench

China

As long as we can feel, we have worries…............

08:26 AM Jun 17 2008 |

sarona_909

sarona_909

Saudi Arabia

keep your smile and think that this life is short and not imprtant to worry about

Wink

08:40 AM Jun 17 2008 |

devindernagpal

India

Just stop worrying about worries,let them dance in you but just remain aware that they are happening,but don't try to go out of them & as you would be able to watch them ,they will be no more but sop worring about worries.

05:17 PM Jun 17 2008 |

lilimira

lilimira

Algeria

some anxiety is good ,a lot of it kills.

it's normal to have  worries but it's not when you get obsessed about them.so don't worry and trust yourself and existence.you are stronger with your worries.

01:44 PM Jun 18 2008 |