Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Anyboy want to travel to china?

qindagg

China

I am a resident in Beijing, the capital of China. If you want to travel to Beijing, Please contact me, I wanna learn English from all of you, and I wanna make friends from all over the world. And I can show you some chinese culture.

06:13 AM Oct 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dubai,Jewels

United Arab Emirates

i love china and i would love to go there onday,my father has been there too many times for bussiness and he likes it too much but i have never been thereFrown because of my school…

05:53 PM Oct 15 2007 |

Wenjun

Wenjun

China

I’m studying in Wuhan now,though I’m a Chinese,I haven’t went to Beijing before ,but my elder sister works there ,and I want to have a holiday there ,so I would go to beijing ,that’s my dream for a long time from when I was a little child.Wink

05:13 AM Oct 16 2007 |

qindagg

China

Thank you all. My msn is joychinatour @ hotmail.com

06:13 AM Oct 19 2007 |

snowgirllucy

China

i'm a chinese and i had gone  to beijing several years ago.it's a big city,there are too many people in here

06:37 AM Oct 19 2007 |

Wenjun

Wenjun

China

my msn is cwj-lotus @ hotmail.com

01:15 PM Oct 19 2007 |

AlexandeR

AlexandeR

Russian Federation

Really want!Find Chinese culture the most longlasting and breathtaking in the world!

04:34 PM Oct 19 2007 |