Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Is there a greater nation than America

JohnSmith

Bulgaria

No matter how much some people hate USA, it is still the greatest country in the world. It's the best example for how democracy should go, how to work and how to live. But it's not easy to be understood by everyone, especially by people with first english words like "insert coin, play again". You still do not believe me? Check this, maybe you'll change your mind:

http://ed.sjtu.edu.cn/rank/2007/ARWU2007_Top100.htm

http://www.nrao.edu/

http://www.nasa.gov/

07:56 AM Oct 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

Today's news..is that US has dictated Pakistan's president to free political prisoners & shed uniform….

can  a democrate dictate….we call it democracy….

see the face of democracy.

05:56 PM Nov 19 2007 |

Vitaly_i_am

Russian Federation

The time of the US domination came to its logical end…
just take it for granted
i was in the US a couple of months ago, and u know…this country sucks((
the progress ’s stopped, the whole nation is restin’ on its laurels…do u know what the next step is gonna be?
just look at the history of ancient civilizations.
the stage the US re undergoon’now seems to be very like the final step before the collapse…
china is gonna surpass u soon, and it’s an irrefutable fact.
the us domination is over. let’s move on/

06:44 PM Nov 19 2007 |

Seele

Seele

Poland

The 21st century belongs to China ? But why not India or EU =)

12:13 AM Nov 21 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Seele,
simply because of the number of people)))))))))...

01:46 AM Nov 21 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

No, joking…
 Indeed – because of China's potential as a universal and cheap producer and distributor. Haven't you notices, they've starting to occupy all the world markets?

01:48 AM Nov 21 2007 |

yuki_hanxue1985

China

i am a chinese girl, first thanks for all evaluations from you, i'm very glad that the people from the world could give china a correct understanding. i work in export company, now it's very hard to find the new customer, and the price of all things in china are increasing, and the price from the customer is lower and lower, the rate of tax refund from the goverment is reducing`````now the profit is very very low, you know the true cost of the clothes on you? maybe only 10% of the selling price of the shop and even much lower``it's a hard time for us```  

but, the life level in china improve very quick, you know, all chinese like peace life, we don't like there's war in our country, i only want to live with my boyfriend calmly, i think this kind of feeling are the same no matter in which country` 

07:52 AM Nov 21 2007 |

diomand80

diomand80

Turkey

If democracy means killing innocent people, Usa is great

12:32 AM Nov 22 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Guys, talking about the democracy is talking about Atlantis. A nice legend, nothing more

08:34 AM Nov 22 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Guys, talking about democracy is talking about Atlantis. A nice legend. Some people believe in it,  some think they know what it is. But in fact no one has any proofs it has ever extisted.

08:36 AM Nov 22 2007 |

diomand80

diomand80

Turkey

Dear Kanaobi,

I think You don't understand what I try to say.I wanna say that Usa is not great because killing innocent people isn't democratic.

04:07 PM Nov 22 2007 |