Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Why am I Muslim ? ... Why am not I Muslim ?

alshehri2005

Saudi Arabia

many people want to know …why are not u Muslim? or why are u Muslim ?

Plz. respect all of religions ….

Regards

12:23 AM Oct 19 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

James1

James1

United States

Hellooo to all naive people around the world esp Muslims! Your religion is not ancient, it was established around 600AD. If you can't trust history whom you gonna trust? Your Imam? IF HE TELLS YOU THAT THE WORLD IS FLAT  WOULD YOU BELIEVE HIM? YES? HOWEVER BECAUSE THERE WERE  EXPLORERS WHO TRAVELED AROUND THE WORLD AND PROVED THAT  IT IS ROUND, WOULD YOU STILL BELIEVED HIM?? OF COURSE NOT! YOU'RE A FOOL TO BELIEVE HIM? THAT'S WHY THERE ARE SO MY FOOLISH PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD WHO DONT BELIEVE IN HISTORY AND UNTILL NOW THEY THOUGHT THE WORLD IS FLAT BECAUSE  THEIR PARENTS,UNCLES AND IMAMS TOLD THEM SO.I'M NOT SAYING YOU'RE UNLEARNED OR STUPID, I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE DR'S, LAWYERS, EDUCATORS etc. MAYBE YOU'RE JUST ON DENIAL!

10:27 AM Nov 09 2007 |

James1

James1

United States

YOUR RELIGION IS CURSED. HAVE YOU REALIZED THAT? EVERY COUNTRIES OR PLACES THAT HAS  MAJORITY OF MUSLIM BELIEVERS CAN BE ASSOCIATED WITH FAMINE, WAR, HATRED, MURDER, INJUSTICE, HYPOCRISY AND MISTRUST ESP. IN THE MIDDLE EAST AND AFRICA.

10:38 AM Nov 09 2007 |

James1

James1

United States

HAVE YOU WONDERED IF THE MIDDLE EAST DIDN'T STRUCK OIL? where can they be now? shhhh I know… PATHETIC.

10:53 AM Nov 09 2007 |

lovely baby

United Arab Emirates

james1 i think we have something that we tight on it

if we dont have an oil or if we have it , we'll just belive in alla and belive in prophet mohammed and we know if alla with us we always in the top of the happinies

11:23 AM Nov 09 2007 |

lovely baby

United Arab Emirates

the oil not make happinies , but the strong belive lead to make big happineis in the world instead of thinking these bad way about our pressure ….

11:25 AM Nov 09 2007 |

africanqueen

Somalia

hey james1 every thing i wanted to say lovely baby said to u. my ALLAH bless lovely baby well saying dear. and by the way james money and oil and all that are nothing infront of what we believe i can understand u bcoz my be u dont believe any thingSmile . any how respect all the religions please and stop insulting us.

10:26 AM Nov 10 2007 |

sweety_bubbly

India

all religion have its own good side…...a coin have two sides like that evrything have 2 sides…...take the good side and live ur way.i am not a muslim but for me god is always with me…........

just think that "when u blame others or other religion then all the sin of that religion or peopl came to ur side.the angel sitting on ur shoulder would have been writing all those blames u said about others…...."

god bless you..

10:56 AM Nov 10 2007 |

rwm

rwm

Iraq

im a muslim…

and i respect all other religions

but others didn't respect our religon

in Islam we respect the women and give them all their rights ,requests and demands

and in our book ( the holy QURAN ) there is a complete part called ( Al-nisaa') = Women , and this is talking about women and their rights.

im talking about the right islam and not about those whow distort the islam.

finally; those who said that islam is against women rights or said that islam look to women as inferior . i told them that you are misunderstanded the true islam. or you are from those that want women freedom and women to be truley inferior by giving them freedom of sex, walking in streets in underweras, that is what you want in the freedom of women and not another thing

10:59 AM Nov 10 2007 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

yes rwm,  some people are misunderstand the true islam.. and misunderstand the true freedom of the women.. and don't know what islam give to the woman..

the islam is a first  religion have the women all  their rights.. i belive in all the religions.. but the islam is my chanse..

to who say that muslim man don't give the women her freedom, i say:

where is   freedom of human ,  to all of us ..

08:56 PM Nov 17 2007 |

matar

matar

Syrian Arab Republic

dont give any random judgment …. if you want to talk about any society you must live in it for a time .. it is not enough to watch it on tv or raed some books..if you want to know more contant me and ill tell some thing you dont know about our religion… with my respect for yours whatever it is..

11:36 PM Nov 18 2007 |