Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

National Anthem

Nasim

Nasim

India

Let's share the national anthem of our countries…........

Here's the national anthem of my country with english translation

Jana gana mana adhinayaka jaya hey, bharat bhagya vidhata

Punjab Sindhu Gujrat Maratha

Dravid Utkala Banga

Vindhya Himachala Yamuna Ganga

Ucchala Jaladhi Taranga

Taba subha namey jaagey, taba subha aashisha maagey, gahey taba jaya gatha

Jana gana mangaladayak jaya hey bharat bhagya vidhata

Jaya hey, jaya hey, jaya hey

Jaya, Jaya, Jaya

Jaya hey

06:15 AM Oct 19 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Nasim

Nasim

India

Omg…This is what they call, dig the dead from the grave. Lol. A two year old topic revived. Wow. But noone seems interested to contribute.

05:58 PM Apr 11 2009 |

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

English translation

Fear not! For the crimson flag that proudly ripples in this glorious twilight, shall not fade, Before the last fiery hearth that is ablaze within my nation is extinguished. For That is the star of my nation, and it will forever shine; It is mine; and solely belongs to my valiant nation. Frown not, I beseech you, oh thou coy crescent, But smile upon my heroic race! Why the anger, why the rage? ¹ This blood of ours which we shed for you shall not be blessed otherwise; For Freedom is the absolute right of my God-worshiping nation. I have been free since the beginning and forever shall be so. What madman shall put me in chains! I defy the very idea! I'm like the roaring flood; powerful and independent, I'll tear apart mountains, exceed the heavens ² and still gush out! The lands of the West may be armored with walls of steel, But I have borders guarded by the mighty chest of a believer. Recognize your innate strength, my friend! And think: how can this fiery faith ever be killed, By that battered, single-fanged monster you call "civilization"? ³ My friend! Leave not my homeland to the hands of villainous men! Render your chest as armor and your body as trench! Stop this disgraceful rush! For soon shall come the joyous days of divine promise… Who knows? Perhaps tomorrow? Perhaps even sooner! View not the soil you tread on as mere earth – recognize it! And think about the shroudless thousands who lie so nobly beneath you. You're the noble son of a martyr, take shame, hurt not your ancestor! Unhand not, even when you're promised worlds, this paradise of a homeland. What man would not die for this heavenly piece of land? Martyrs would gush out should one simply squeeze the soil! Martyrs! May God take my life, all my loved ones and possessions from me if He will, But may He not deprive me of my one true homeland for the world. Oh glorious God, the sole wish of my pain-stricken heart is that, No heathen's hand should ever touch the bosom of my sacred Temples. These adhans, whose shahadahs are the foundations of my religion, May their noble sound last loud and wide over my eternal homeland. For only then, shall my fatigued tombstone, if there is one, prostrate a thousand times in ecstasy, And tears of fiery blood shall flow out of my every wound, And my lifeless body shall gush out from the earth like an eternal spirit, Perhaps only then, shall I peacefully ascend and at long last reach the heavens. So ripple and wave like the bright dawning sky, oh thou glorious crescent, So that our every last drop of blood may finally be blessed and worthy! Neither you nor my race shall ever be extinguished! For freedom is the absolute right of my ever-free flag; For independence is the absolute right of my God-worshiping nation!

06:24 PM Apr 11 2009 |

wildlily

wildlily

United Arab Emirates

Here is the national anthem of my country (United Arab Emirates),, it is simple, but I still love it, I miss the school days coz we used to sing it every morning:) عيشي بلادي عاش اتحاد إماراتنا
عشت لشعب .. دينه الإسلام هديه القرآن
حصنتك باسم الله يا وطن
بلادي بلادي بلادي بلادي
حماك الإله شرور الزمان
أقسمنا ان نبني نعمل
نعمل نخلص نعمل نخلص
مهما عشنا نخلص نخلص
دام الأمان وعاش العلم يا إماراتنا
رمز العروبة .. كلنا نفديك بالدماء نرويك
نفديك بالأرواح يا وطنThe translation

Live my country, the unity of our Emirates lives  
You have lived for a nation  
Whose religion is Islam and guide is the Quran  
I made you stronger in God's name oh homeland  
My country, My country, My country, My country  
God has protected you from the evils of the time  
We have sworn to build and work  
Work sincerely, work sincerely  
As long as we live, we'll be sincere, sincere  
The safety has lasted and the flag has lived oh our Emirates  
The symbol of Arabism  
We all sacrifice for you, we supply you with our blood  
We sacrifice for you with our souls oh homeland

(=...=)

06:55 PM Apr 11 2009 |

elshen

elshen

Azerbaijan

here's our country  AZERBAIJAN

AZERBAIJAN  AZERBAIJAN

EY QEHREMAN OVLADIN SHANLI VETEN (

Glorious country of the heroic (hero) child hi!

SENDEN OTRU CAN VERMEYE CUMLE HZIRIZ         

Hectare to agonize for you.

SENDEN 

07:10 PM Apr 11 2009 |

elshen

elshen

Azerbaijan

AZERBAIJAN  AZERBAIJAN

SENDEN  OTRU

07:10 PM Apr 11 2009 |

elshen

elshen

Azerbaijan

AZERBAIJAN  AZERBAIJAN

senden otru

qan tokmeye

07:11 PM Apr 11 2009 |

elvin_x

France

its our national anthem (azerbaijan)                                             

azerbaijan , azerbaijan                                                                         Ey qehreman ovladin shanli veten                                               Senden otru can vermeye cumle qadiriz                                      Senden otru qan tokmeye cumle qadiriz                                         Ucrengli bayraginla mesud yasa                    

Minlerle can qurban oldu                                                                  Sinen herbe meydan oldu                                                       Huququndan kecen esger                                                                   Here bir qehreman oldu

Sen olasan gulustan                                                                          Sene her an can qurban                                                                     Sene min bir mehebbet                                                                                      Sinemde tutmus mekan

Namusunu hifz etmeye                                                                             bayragini yukseltmeye                                                                     SHANLI VETEN , SHANLI VETEN                                          AZERBAIJAN , AZERBAIJAN

07:43 PM Apr 11 2009 |

Nasim

Nasim

India

Eh…Give a translation dear…How are we expected to understand it?

02:49 AM Apr 12 2009 |