Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

If you had all the money in the world, what would you do?

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Hi there Friends! 

How are you today? I hope you are doing well and staying out of trouble. Well, I have got this interesting question and I just would like to know all of your answers. Well, I am sure that it's not the things that money can buy that will make you happy. It's the freedom and not owing your time to anyone. I'd spend my time only doing things that I enjoy. Well, I would probably find some good hobbies and start an organization. I believe that with an organization I can do a lot of charity services.  

Thank you for your precious time and I wish you good luck with your wealth. 

Good Day…Ilyas

12:19 PM Oct 20 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lovezlfe

China

If so,First,I will buy a house for my presents;then I will help all third country people

03:08 AM Nov 15 2007 |

jenny123

China

I find there are many good people,actually money is not very important,our happiness is from our soul,we can do our best to help people who need.if i persue money,i like to earn the money by myself.

03:25 AM Nov 15 2007 |

chengens

chengens

China

most people virtuous.you are great.money is only a tool for trade.if someone own all the money in the world.money will be of no value.viz it's no use to own all money.

04:27 AM Nov 15 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

If I had so much money I would put the majority part of it on education and help the poor step out of poverty and learn how to be independant instead of giving them food or money.

Speaking of war, I believe that war results from greedy~~

06:08 AM Nov 15 2007 |

r.basaerian

United Arab Emirates

Hi

If I  had  all money in the world  I would go travel around  The world to find  all poor people there if i can find people around world i will help  them  and will give them money  then  If i give them money  i ll be a poor also  and  If I were poor nobody would hepl me so what would I do if I had all money ??

07:37 AM Nov 15 2007 |

louise.luo

louise.luo

China

I hope i have a few of them, that is ok.Laughing

07:43 AM Nov 15 2007 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

I'll travel around the world with my family. Give money to charity, build schools for children, houses for homeless, have a company that will be beneficial especially to those who don't have much in life… dream on… ;-)

08:24 AM Nov 15 2007 |

jason234

China

Hi….how are you,everybody.If I have money,I will traveling whole the world,and visitation my englishbaby friends.

09:03 AM Nov 15 2007 |

surana

surana

Malaysia

I will make myself and my loved ones happy first with these money then of course I will help others. Hope this dream will come true.

11:41 AM Nov 15 2007 |

peacha

peacha

Thailand

Let me Think….........O.K.  If I have that…......I will give it to my mother and I could know she will give me back and we will share it together then I will donate to temples and help the childern that have no chance for studying….  After that, I will travel around the word…..........

well,where is my money? Innocent

02:13 PM Nov 17 2007 |