Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Life's.....reality

devindernagpal

India

one day more has passed
the vessel life has been filled by one drop or
one drop has slipped from it ( I do not know)
but one day more has passed

02:07 PM Oct 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dida-echo

China

i found the  time fly so fast,i think i don't  learn many  things  everyday.i have wasted  much time.but i don;t want it again. there  are  so  many knowledge that i  must  learn,but now i am  lazy.i don't want to do  angthing.so  bad for me

05:23 PM Oct 22 2007 |

afreedom_angel

United Arab Emirates

if you were looking for the real of life : you are not going to like it . It's a harsh , difficult world to live in .. especially with all that hate that insreases in the hreats poeple making their soul trun to that bad side… treating others like a different way not that human way that we used to use.any way life is simple, lovely , wonderful, hard, ugly and bad … and you can  decide which words you can describ your life in ,,,, you have to know how to make your life as  you choose

07:27 PM Oct 22 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Yes,what you are saying is perfectly right…life is as we colour it….but we forget that there is canvas also i.e.life itself who don’t cares our feelings & moralties given to us by the society,to which we can call existetial life….....

02:09 AM Oct 23 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear,we feel that death comes at some time…no it is happening here just now …inhaling is life & exhauling is death..both are happening side by side & we are can witness both….only witnessing has to be learnt,only this gives us satisfaction …..it’s learning is the real learning.

02:43 AM Oct 23 2007 |