Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Hanging around and meeting people :)

NY156

China

Hi there guys :) 

This is an awesome community, isn't it?

I've been hanging around for quite a while….a day, maybe? lol ….

I speak English and  

here I am, waiting for your emails, let's chat and get to know each other,there is a big world out there, let's have some fun!

Please drop your email by

anything you want to talk about… I'll be expecting your messages. 

Thanks

PS: I am sorry for the way I listed my address, because otherwise, it doesn't appear on the final post. anyway, drop by and have fun :)  

12:47 AM Oct 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yolita36

yolita36

Spain

Hi everybody !!! I am new on this community. I live in Spain, and like chatting, travelling, and talk just about anything.

So, have a nice day to you all !!!

Keep in touch,

09:04 AM Oct 24 2007 |

mulan1

mulan1

Thailand

I'm new here too, nice to meet you

09:10 AM Oct 24 2007 |

kulasa_143

kulasa_143

Philippines

Hi everyone!Smile

I'm also new here…it's pretty cool to be on this site. I'm interested in meeting new friends, learn about their language and their culture.

03:49 PM Oct 24 2007 |

NY156

China

thanks for stopping by, guys.

well, how is everybody doing today?  

i live in beijing, china. it was years ago that my family moved in here.  living in such a big city which is also expanding each day hardly brings me the peace i once had back in the states. 

there are some new guys coming in my department to work, as if i am old here myself, lol…. i just signed the contract with the company and

ooops.. here comes the boss with some work… gotta go, guys, be back later :)

keep in touch  

12:38 AM Oct 25 2007 |

dongxia

China

Hi NY156,I live in Chengdu China.I am out of work for now,so I have plenty of times :)) 

03:24 AM Oct 25 2007 |