Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

most important in life???

pres.prince

India

just your opinion>>>

08:54 AM Oct 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pres.prince

India

I THINK YOU ARE SELFISH!!! Frown YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THINGS.. BEYOND YOUR OWN HEALTH…   THANKS FOR YOUR.. COMMENTSALL OF YOU!!

08:06 AM Oct 26 2007 |

Marlenka

Marlenka

Poland

I think…

- love

- true friends

- family

- health 

- dreams ….are important  in our life Smile

11:36 AM Oct 26 2007 |

blue_dreams

Turkey

I think the most important thing in the life is BELİEF.  if u believe to true one, u can live true. life is short!  You can be healtly, rich, with darling, with everything u want. but if u dont see true , these re not enough to u. u cant be happy and u complain. So first of all we need belief. The Belief bring to see true.

12:42 PM Oct 26 2007 |

Strelock

Strelock

Ukraine

I think that the most important thing in life is love. Not love in bed. :-) That is the big love of our world. And when we meet this love in our life and join to it we become happy

04:46 PM Oct 26 2007 |

Lover for Ever

Saudi Arabia

Love & True Friends

my advice for you all: just live to LOVE

Love you all my friendsSmile

05:43 PM Oct 26 2007 |

tigre9

Monaco

I think the most import thing in life is feel good with oneself, doesn`t matter if you are rich or you have a love. If you feel weel, you are happy.

05:51 PM Oct 26 2007 |

Strelock

Strelock

Ukraine

But for feeling well you must to love anybody. Feeling well is result not reason of happy life

05:58 PM Oct 26 2007 |

Marta23

Marta23

Poland

the most important is BE not HAVE! and smile:)

08:14 PM Oct 26 2007 |

king2009

king2009

Kuwait

nothing important in this life it is like a dream  that will go  suddenly .only the good health it is important for workship our God so it is important in life .

08:25 PM Oct 26 2007 |

karen1225

China

i agree with blue dream,

the most improtant thing in the life is faith and belief!

05:08 AM Oct 27 2007 |