Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is the treat ?if you love someone and you want forget her/him

asali

asali

Qatar

love can kill people 

so how can forget the lover

and do you think about treat that can help people to remove love

from life

09:21 AM Oct 24 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dubai,Jewels

United Arab Emirates

hi,

u r right love kills people sometimes and i have a boyfriend and i really need for help.

he changed and i want to forget him but i don't know how,i have tests this week and i don't stop thinking.

i want to forget him

01:07 PM Oct 24 2007 |

udbrothers

Benin

to show you self that you realing love her or him

01:21 PM Oct 24 2007 |

xuemei1984

xuemei1984

China

I think the best way is to search for a new love.

Or you can try to do lots of things ,it can makes you very busy and have no time to be upset.

01:54 PM Oct 24 2007 |

Dubai,Jewels

United Arab Emirates

yeah right, i will make myself busy all the time with things.

04:03 PM Oct 24 2007 |

Dubai,Jewels

United Arab Emirates

thanks alot hakimi.and i wish i could my love back and it is hard to stay with him and he changed,he seems a new to me not that i used to know.

i don't know really what to do, should i keep waiting for him to be as before,or o should to forget and start a new life?

06:06 PM Oct 24 2007 |

asali

asali

Qatar

I think you must don't try to search for a new love because you don't  want  to get the same mistake that can make  you upset with a  strog shock. so you must facing his/her.also you must tell his/her  about your feeling  after that you can dicision if you want stay with her/his  leave to completes your life

08:58 PM Oct 25 2007 |

Dubai,Jewels

United Arab Emirates

u r right and i am not going to look for another love.u know, i can't even tell him about my feeling, he got angry.i am not going to show my feeling anymore to him.

12:44 PM Oct 27 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

Dubai jewels!

IT TAKES A MINUTE TO HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE,AN HOUR TO LIKE SOMEONE,AND A DAY TO LOVE SOMEONE, BUT IT TAKES A LIFETIME TO FORGET SOMEONE.Kiss

01:34 PM Oct 27 2007 |

Dubai,Jewels

United Arab Emirates

ohhh a lifetime is too much Shed.Surprised

02:51 PM Oct 27 2007 |

asali

asali

Qatar

Think every one  .

You are agreet group

NICE DAY FOR EVERY ONE

08:05 PM Oct 28 2007 |