Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

NO to terror and war!!!!!!!!!!!

blue_dreams

Turkey

Why the people make war ? Peace is easier and better! I cant understand people's ambitions. I hate wars I hate to hating. I dont wanna hate anything! we live in this world just a life and ever1 has this justice. So I believe living with peace with all of the people as in here. Why do they understand this??

08:56 PM Oct 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

))))) nicely said, Mustafatosun)

The pity is some ppl say the 3rd WW will happen bettwenn cultures, not nations themselves…and as you can easily guess it thwy will be the East and the West. Is there a way to see they are not so different and there's no reason to fight? how'd u think?..

05:48 PM Nov 17 2007 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

well i don't know why they didn't get it yet we all hate wars not anly you !! i love peace i love WORLD PEACE

08:45 PM Nov 17 2007 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

dear mustafatson1991, i also have problems to understand what is going on in the hat from politician.there is no  different  between  historical politician and present politician…It seems so, that money money money makes the world go round.not only in the Christian world also in the Muslim world.tell me please how much money give your goverment  the ten last years to educating and culture …and how much for american, english, french and german weapon. i know your country bought for billions dollar german and american tanks and guns…give the money from the muslim world to the christian world…why??? i think the money would help much more turkey if they would spend in education there are so many bright young people wait for a good education. i know the situation in anthaliya where two classes have one classroom.

last Friday  you could  see how  crazy Politican can be .i thougt  allways, the President of USA and the president of Iran hate each other,but last friday they found in the big family UN brotherly together they  brotherly  avoid the death penalty resulution.i think they have been the only one!!!!!!!look in the last un resulution. do you understand what is going on in their hat?

08:47 PM Nov 17 2007 |

mustafatosun1991

Turkey

Yes it's the same for  muslims.
Money is changing everyone.
What's in their hat?(to the iran and usa presidents)
There's no friendship between states there's just benefits…
See ya!

10:02 PM Nov 17 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,I have some suggestions….

we are taught competition…& the policy of awards & prizes…are the reasons for our dangerous attitudesin the society….we have never learnt co-opration…we have learnt only to kill not to save….we just talk about love…we don't practise it…all of our religions lack religiousness….they are just the platformsto fight…see patriotism…it is the same platform to have war….politicians use us….so called religious heads use us….so called social reformers destroys us….

We have neglected individuality…we have become so social that we don't respect our natural instincts..our inner face does not match,with our outer face….we are not honest towards our natural tendencies..we are taught to fight with them…we are taught celbacy…& hence frustration is every where…we are just at the edge of suicide…

we just don't imagine…we are consuming 90% of our energy to kill others & save ourselve, if we just become real humans we can make this earth a heaven….

We should learn celebration…only love bonds between man &woman can save the humanity….only a happy man …a celebrating man can drop fights…we should change our attitude towards sex….It is the only existential religion whom we condem so much….it is the base of our frustration…..the anger of one place shifts to other….we go in love with guilt & hence remains dissatisfied…..I feel we can chnge the whole earth's climate just by changing our attitude towards sex.. 

12:48 AM Nov 18 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Dear Kanaobi,

I understand your spirit of contradiction that doesn't let you think over smth before writing sarcastic words here. On the last line by Denindernagpal: it was simply a comparison. You know, there is such a stylisctical device as comparison, that helps a speaker or writer make his/her speech more figurative. According to the purpose of this device it doesn't have to relate anyhow to the thing it is compared to, so you shouldn't be so much surprised.

Thanks for attention, Lin

07:40 AM Nov 18 2007 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

dear kanaobi,  sorry for my english,you know i am her at this board to learn english…if i could write in German  and you could read it in german, you would feel the irony.

i try to explain: the resulution was against world wide death penalty…and only these two presidents want to kill their own people ( prisoner) in their own land by law and order. I know that the hate of these two presidents makes them blind … therefore they will never united in peace!!! they only be united to kill their own people…isn't this irony?

09:58 AM Nov 18 2007 |

blue_dreams

Turkey

friends, thanx for all

10:21 AM Nov 25 2007 |