Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

who likes "AFRICA"?

funny_shadow

Morocco

for me it's the best continent in the world,i wanna visit a lot of african countries like: Sud africa,Kenya,Botswana….. and many other countries!!despite the wars, the military conflis, the famine, the diseases and all the other problems, Africa is the most beautiful continent in the world. it's the land of dreams.

africa

11:14 PM Oct 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lind@

lind@

Algeria

For Africa to me… is more than a glamorous fact. It is a historical truth. No man can know where he is going unless he knows exactly where he has been and exactly how he arrived at his present place.” 

i like Africa  very much and i'll never leave it.how and why i leave Africa when my lovely Algeria is a beautiful part of it. Smile                     lind@

11:58 PM Oct 25 2007 |

sukru

sukru

Turkey

good place

06:16 AM Oct 26 2007 |

funny_shadow

Morocco

tell us every thing you know about AFRICA, soccer players, beautiful places, animals, singers, famous people…... every thing you know!!

09:29 PM Oct 27 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

what i like about AFRICA is that they love one another you know coz in the world cup they supports everyone who proceeds to the next stage …..and they all speeeeeak foooootbaaaaaaaalKiss

and next year february i think that i'll go for vacation in AFRICA

"HUMBLE AFRICA"Kiss

04:32 AM Oct 29 2007 |

afreedom_angel

United Arab Emirates

I love Aferica although I have never been their ….

but I have seen so many movies and Aferica was that Heroo

with all that wonderful place that it own

peace!!:D

06:19 AM Oct 29 2007 |

yumeiw11

China

I'm sorry.  I have never been  Africa.But i want to that. Because i am chinese faimly's girl that my faimly never green i to else place.Then i think if i have a day i must to your country.Do you welcome me?

01:30 PM Nov 22 2007 |

Arday

Ethiopia

I love Africa, it is beautyful continent, we (africans) welcome our visitors warmly, soo don't hesitate to visit Africa,

god bless Africa and the whole world

05:57 PM Nov 22 2007 |

sarra42

France

i love africA

06:34 PM Nov 22 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

me tooTongue out

06:48 PM Nov 22 2007 |

harwnahmad