Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

who likes "AFRICA"?

funny_shadow

Morocco

for me it's the best continent in the world,i wanna visit a lot of african countries like: Sud africa,Kenya,Botswana….. and many other countries!!despite the wars, the military conflis, the famine, the diseases and all the other problems, Africa is the most beautiful continent in the world. it's the land of dreams.

africa

11:14 PM Oct 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

AFRICA???? ups..I feel likes Indiana Jones or Jean ..if I can go there…a..u..o….....

03:03 AM Nov 23 2007 |

john5960

john5960

Netherlands

I love all continents, in fact all countries of the world. Each country has it’s beautiful places.
If I think about Africa, I think about wild animals in nature parks, sunshine and friendly people.

05:32 AM Nov 25 2007 |

Alice276863244

Bouvet Island

I don't know much about Ameirica but she's a strong country. My friends are there.I hope they could be happy there.

05:39 AM Nov 25 2007 |

funny_shadow

Morocco

alice we are talking about africa not america!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09:15 PM Nov 26 2007 |

lind@

lind@

Algeria

lol

07:36 AM Nov 27 2007 |

winafrica

winafrica

Turkey

I HAVE SPENT ALMOST 3 YEARS İN GUİNEE (CONAKRY ) I LİKE AFRİCA..I HAVE MANY REASON TO SAY THAT HONESTLY,

WINAFRİCA.

02:06 AM Nov 29 2007 |

winafrica

winafrica

Turkey

İT İS NOT SHOWN UP AND WRİTİNG AGAİN….

I LOVE AFRİCA I HAVE SPENT 3  YEARS IN CONAKRY (GUINEE) I HAVE MANY REASON TO SAY THAT I AM HONEST AND RESPECT THAT PEOPLE.

NOW I HAVE BEEN WORKİNG IN KAZAKHSTAN BUT I MISS AFRİCA.

WINAFRİCA.

02:08 AM Nov 29 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

i love it too…they are more respectful and love their cultures and foods as wellInnocent

12:44 AM Sep 15 2008 |

winafrica

winafrica

Turkey

Almost 3 years I have lived with them ( Conakry/Guinee) I love that people they are poor but they have honour and personality ….also very hospitality.

05:17 AM Sep 15 2008 |

tesslin

China

I want to have a look at Sahara where my favrite writer,Echo,enjoy the best time in her life with her beloved. She was so love the land and the people .She belonged there, though she was form Taiwan. The sunset, the sunshine, the skeleton of  camel ,the honesty of the people she described impressed me so much. Though there are conficts ,poverty, there are beauties .

05:53 AM Sep 15 2008 |