Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what in the world could make you SAD???

Lover for Ever

Saudi Arabia

every body has experienced horrible time when he feels sad…

sad memory…sad story ….

actually I don't want to make you feel sad guys

but just SHARE me your sadness!!!

06:01 PM Oct 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tesslin

China

First time to face death. one of my schoolmates ,not  a familiar, died in front of ~

life is very delicate.

02:30 PM Oct 03 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

many things an example:

is when I watch the news I feel angry and sad same time ..:(

thanks 4 the Q. :)

09:50 PM Oct 03 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

heeeeeey mmemoo it is not your mistake or fault if they are in the wrong way tell them about the right way  you think about ….if they are not convencied it is their lives..........>>.... I hope you can make a change in the world by your peacful thinking … best of luck :)

10:12 PM Oct 03 2008 |

nour_2

nour_2

Syrian Arab Republic

1-when i feel iam alone in this wide world ..in my thinking…..my feeling…my ideas….

3- when i see that all the ppl have changed to bad,dishonest,malignant  creatures….

2-when i feel i shouldn't treat ppl with open ,clean ,sweet,honest heart cus they don't deserve…for their wickedness,and malice.(not all)

3-when i see injustice against the innocent,clean ppl .it's soooo common thing here…....

11:32 PM Oct 03 2008 |

afreedom_angel

United Arab Emirates

when do I feel sad? what amke me sad?

well, life bring sadness sometimes!!

when I lose a close friend to me ( hope none face that)

when no one try to  understand my feeling ( and what makes you feel really sad when they do not want to understand it!) with no reason at all!

11:02 AM Oct 06 2008 |

specialsmiling

Christmas Island

i get sad when the people i love hurt me and when i lost myself.tonight my bf said something really hurt me,so down now!!!

01:46 PM Oct 06 2008 |

fuck your life

Germany

cheating

10:47 PM Oct 06 2008 |

sunnym

China

Waiting ,it always makes me sad,I know he won't come to see me ,but I don't want to recept

08:15 AM Oct 07 2008 |

Ashly87

Ashly87

China

unfair things

:(

12:31 AM Oct 08 2008 |

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

Frown Can not endure the boring work on the 5th year,then quit and between the jobs.But the seeking period is so terrible to go on,need look up on the Web and find the suitable one for myself,meanwhile takes long time to being interview and waiting for the result…No further posted,need cheering myself again and repeat the cycle…Sometimes parents can not understand your mind,why quit by no next step…Anyway i need go ahead with my struggle,cuz it is my choice,there is no regret!

01:13 AM Oct 08 2008 |