Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Want a Native English Speaker Friend

kobe_seattle2005

United States

I studied in Japan for almost four years. I loved there very much. There were many people who helped my Japanese, so I want to help others to learn English…because of this kindness. My main hobby is travel. I feel that people should travel to different places and see different cultures, because it is a great chance to open ones mind. If you are interested in chatting, please feel free respond to me. Have a wonderful day. Take care!

11:55 PM May 09 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kinzalara

Pakistan

yaa i want to chat wid u in english i m agree .so when we start it?tell me and reply me

10:52 PM May 10 2006 |

kobe_seattle2005

United States

Hi, I am happy to hear from you. Please let me know more about you. And, I am happy to help your English.

02:22 AM May 11 2006 |

sunsette

Philippines

Hi there Kobe! I’d love to get to know you too.Feel free to send me an email :applejane29 at gmail.com (the a”at” is because email addies are being filtered here..)
Hope to hear from you soon!

02:46 AM May 11 2006 |

bason

Viet Nam

hi! i’m vietmese
iwant to make friend n practice my english
hope u like my poor english

01:42 PM May 11 2006 |

sunsette

Philippines

I’d sure love to be of help to you too Lidia and Bason.I am actually an English teacher and it is always my pleaseure to help others master the language and at the same time help me also learn more about their culture. Feel free to drop me a line ,I posted my email addy on my first comment. Hope to hear from you guys!

01:06 AM May 12 2006 |

kingspachi

kingspachi

Canada

hi.. I need to practice English too.
I make lots of mistake, and I don’t like to sit down and follow books. So the best way is to talk with more people.
add me
kinginvan yahoo com

07:45 AM May 12 2006 |

bason

Viet Nam

I’m very happy to hear from u! thanks!
hope to chat u as soon as possible!

11:44 AM May 13 2006 |