Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

should men shave hair of their body...???

adi_beurself

India

Hello friends…,long time back this topic would be a little cheeky…to the least…but now it's becoming a topic worth discussing(in india from where i hail this topic wiil be termed nasty and revolting at the same time even now!!Yell...i would love to see your opinion….be as frank as u can possibly be…no need being shy about it…

PS: This ain't only for the male…females are welcome to have their say as well….bye

12:41 PM Oct 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zikoyato

Morocco

i'll be short NO THEY SHOULD'NT

05:25 PM Oct 30 2007 |

puellanigra

Poland

Definitely not!

06:38 PM Oct 30 2007 |

adi_beurself

India

dude …this ain't a reality show at all…as to what i think my question has been framed correctly…as far as interst in your pubic hair concerned…i guess u alone should bother about that…though i'm perfectly cool with whatever u write…it's ur freedom of speech and writning…..

09:43 AM Oct 31 2007 |

zikoyato

Morocco

exactly!!

06:41 PM Oct 31 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

SealedUndecided

05:00 AM Nov 02 2007 |

shad84

shad84

United States

this is a D-CLASSIFIED topic…........uhmmmm like i say….WE ALL LOVE DOGS IN ALL DIFFERENT WAYS…...

SHAVE YA BUSHY PARTS IF YA WANNA GO TO A BUSH PARTY…...........MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA

11:45 AM Jan 22 2009 |

nad1a

nad1a

Greece

Let's just say , women would appreciate it if you did:-)

12:12 PM Jan 22 2009 |

Noelle_Lee

Noelle_Lee

Hong Kong

The gov. force  their people to do so??

Ridiculous~~!!! But we do wanna be a good citizen, right?? :) 

12:28 PM Jan 22 2009 |

julia_s

julia_s

Russian Federation

Winkit's up to him

04:46 PM Jan 23 2009 |

M_honor

M_honor

Lebanon

Your question "Should men…." should be answered by women..and according to the answer we do Laughing

11:30 PM Jan 23 2009 |