Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do u lost something in ur life, then you found that was better for you?!!

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

some time we lost some things in our life and be so sadCryand full of anger Yell, but after alot of days, may be months and may be years, we found that was better for us.

body{background-image:url(http://image.blinkyou.com/background_images/blinkubg11.gif);background-position:top leftbackground-repeat:repeat;}

05:50 PM Nov 03 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

HenryWang

HenryWang

China

before my things disappear, I often know they are good better or worse, so I can cherish good things,but maybe someday,I can not know wether it is good or not, when I lost it,I think I will not very sad about that, because there will be better things ahead_ 

02:20 AM Nov 04 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Yess dear sunny….It happens…It happens onlydue to our growth….Our life is a continueous process..we are looking upon it by staning outside of it.

We feel that time is passing but time is in stillness…what passes is our life….& we feel time is passing….just a brethe passes out our body…& a lot of change comes into it….unfortunately we don't try to experience it….I t is the only creativity …if we add it to our life we can feel our self grown-up…up to the skies….we really grow….

It is a different mathematics of life…

02:44 AM Nov 04 2007 |

Zoria

Russian Federation

We (my two little sons and I) have lost our daddy a year ago (he had left us), and everyone tells me it is better for you, it is better. But nor my kids niether I can understand it, because it is a tragedy for our family and we should always be careful about what we have in order not to sorry when having lost   

11:45 AM Nov 07 2007 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

I always believe that things happen for a reason. If you lost something then there's a reason why it happened. Sooner or later something better will happen. On the other hand, you gotta learn to give importance to something/someone while you still have it.

01:57 PM Nov 07 2007 |

Lenaaa

Lenaaa

Russian Federation

Dear Zoria, I think your friends are right. Of course it’s a tragedy to be left by a husband but if he doesn’t need you than you don’t need him.

07:07 PM Nov 07 2007 |

afreedom_angel

United Arab Emirates

yes I have ….. that days I will never forget when my parents force me to leav this thing by using my love to them as a weakness point of me …. I suffered alot and I didnt feel of happiness to be honest however Iam now feel relive and happy coz it might for its my own benefit ,,, still miss that things ( place) but it might just better !!! :)

love your Questions sunny remind us of things… whether was it happy or sad …

really creative Question.. it reminds me of a say " Ayaآية في القرآن :

" وعسى أن تحبوا شيئا وهو شر لكم

صدق الله العظيم …

" could you love something but it is bad "evil" for you"

07:20 PM Nov 07 2007 |

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

hi zoria, there is some things or action happen we can’t stop or refuse it, because we can’t resist our fate. you find your self in a situation you can’t choose it or object and you must to face it by strongly way and be more strong especially when you finf people around you need you, and take their help from you. in this case you can’t appear your weakness because you will broken and make all break down.
death is very cruel feeling but it is the end of all human and our fate. be more patient and God with you.

07:28 PM Nov 07 2007 |

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

dear munchkinxo, i am like what you said too much. u are really that is life some thing go and some thing come, some thing you lost and another you get.

07:55 PM Nov 07 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,
I have lost my ‘self’& searching here ,I really feel that I am fragmented & spread all over here….
some here… some there,I want recollect all of them & be complete again…I feel that you are also a part of me…

03:23 AM Nov 08 2007 |

sunnyfeng

China

Talk about lost something in my life, I think that maybe is friend , I feel puzzled ,why my friend disappearde along my life time ,and sometime i feel lonely~

06:23 AM Nov 08 2007 |