Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

¿what for are we living?

yanni-me

Dominican Republic

sometimes i think….why i m here in this world?  i didn t ask for born, i just only born….....

what do you think give me your opinion, perhaps i could find another way to see my situation

02:01 PM Nov 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

_carrot_

China

to pursue what you really like and do well in your own role as a member of the big play

02:44 PM Nov 05 2007 |

udbrothers

Benin

i don’t know what you are talking about so pls try and make to understand what you mean okey

03:11 PM Nov 05 2007 |

heena

India

we have got very special life , we have to live life king size! we r living life becoz god has given us that opportunity to prove ur self in this world ! its ur chance dear do in what u feel good ! and be succcefel in life ! all the best !

03:33 PM Nov 05 2007 |

pole

Turkey

being in this world sometimes so difficult,nobody didint ask us would u be here,even would u live.we didint the opportunity to choose our parents,we live only what the god gave us,it s all

04:38 PM Nov 05 2007 |

alpteo

alpteo

Turkey

that is so aesy. you was born to be a good man to GOD

05:41 PM Nov 05 2007 |

Lenaaa

Lenaaa

Russian Federation

Long time ago I asked myself these questions ‘why are we living? And for what purpose? After long thinking I came to conclusion that nobody knows, but for God. And, actually, I don’t want to think about this anymore.

07:40 PM Nov 05 2007 |

singri

singri

South Korea

I think we live for ourselves. When we think for us, sometimes we can be fallen in to massive violence for ourselves, but most of time we,  mass of people make a wise decision to the questions around us. Because we are born novice and genuine and honest and good-ntured.

The only thing that we have to be cautious is not to be "my self". If we start to think for only myself, it can't be stopped by anything. I can be a tyranny, a murderer, a psycho who can force the people into catastrophe.

The solution to how to live and why I was born in wil be personal life not against the most of the innocent people.    The balance between personal life and benefit for the massive people.

01:03 AM Nov 06 2007 |

blue_hope

blue_hope

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

right minora .. we in this life created to do what we should do

04:30 PM Nov 06 2007 |

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

What are we living for?

I am just drifting. 

10:13 PM Nov 06 2007 |

raekel

Germany

basically we are here to serve God.Do good and love one another.Follow Gods teachings and thats it.I was once like you I keep on asking a reason for my being since from what i remember I lived my life in chaos.but when I found God and he taught me my reason of existence that was the time I get back my life!Now I'm happily married though were not rich we are happy living a very simple life.

06:11 AM Nov 07 2007 |