Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do u like pen-friendship by letters?!

sunnygirl_only

Egypt

a lot of us like pen friendship by letters, it is a wonderfull treatment when you send a letter and waiting for responding from your friend and different culture, thinking and alot of wards full of emotion or some time sadness and secrets.
and alot think it is very old way because e-mails now is more faster and easier. who are you from both and what kind of pen friendship you like to have?

Myspace Glitter

08:03 PM Nov 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

devindernagpal

India

Dear,

It is certainly 2nd one..

10:04 PM Nov 05 2007 |

yantengkui

yantengkui

China

yes, i have such feeling.

11:07 AM Nov 07 2007 |

oganguly

oganguly

India

hi
this is Onkar from India.Certainly pen friendship has its own unique flavour but you know in todays world where people have hardly any time to speak to each other this good old culture of pen friendship is fast fading.People are using faster methods like email and sms to reach out to their loved ones…but i like the good old way of writing letters to friends as you can express yourself in a better way..maybe thats why i am writing this note…..take care…byeee

08:20 PM Nov 07 2007 |

andreaflez

Peru

i think that letters are much more personal, and sometimes even romantic.. but there's no much time for letters sometimes, so emails are useful and quicker!..

by the way, if anyone is interested in developing an email based friendship.. contact me..

bye, take care.

09:52 PM Nov 07 2007 |

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

The post in my country is very unreliable.

So I prefer email. 

11:38 PM Nov 07 2007 |

st.come

China

i like the letters, but i like the email much more. the emails is faster.

05:13 AM Nov 08 2007 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

It's way too convenient to use e-mails or text messages but I also like snail mails. Sometimes, it takes months to receive the letter but the feeling that it gives while anticipating the letter is really wonderful and yeah… it is more personal! I still like it.

07:42 AM Nov 08 2007 |

Ismet

Albania

Yes I do,for many reasons,but I’ll mention one;a man who is emploied doesn’t have time for chat,myself I preffer just to check email,max.time I use computer 50min a day,I’m not a genious to stay sitting in chair with hours,I feel good only when I see nice view.It’s my opinion,I’m designed for nature,all the best to everyone by,good luck and take care.

03:41 PM Nov 08 2007 |

vutka1

Brazil

I never had a penfriend, but I think it would be great. So, how do we start?

11:07 PM Nov 08 2007 |

vutka1

Brazil

I want to be your e-mail friend. but I don't think it would be safe to place our e-mails here. we could enter the e-baby chat room and exchange them. I believe it is four ours difference from Brazil to Germany, that could be a bit tricky. But just in the beggining.

03:09 PM Nov 09 2007 |