Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I would love to chat with Mothers from all over the world!

katrix

katrix

Russian Federation

Hello! My name is Kate and I’m from Russia. Here is my boy on the left, his name is Matvey and he is just 11 months old.
I’d like to talk to other parents from all over the world and share our experiences. Please, write about your kids, their names, ages, hobbies, problems – whatever is on your mind!
Thanks a lot!

10:43 AM May 18 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lilyshi

lilyshi

China

hi, so happy that you could join us and share your experience with us, here congratulate first, and hope your lovely little boy will be healthy growing under your carefully care.

Yes, I have the same state as you when my daughter came into the world on 26th Aug.,2005, especially during the first three months, I cann't sleep very well, I always worried that she would be ill or grow unhealthy or some bad things would be occured, and now you know she is prety healthy, so just take easy and relax in your daily life.

Best regards

lilyshi

01:16 AM Oct 08 2006 |

lilyshi

lilyshi

China

hi, so happy that you could join us and share your experience with us, here congratulate first, and hope your lovely little boy will be healthy growing under your carefully care.

Yes, I have the same state as you when my daughter came into the world on 26th Aug.,2005, especially during the first three months, I cann't sleep very well, I always worried that she would be ill or grow unhealthy or some bad things would be occured, and now you know she is prety healthy, so just take easy and relax in your daily life.

Best regards

lilyshi

01:16 AM Oct 08 2006 |

rocky219

rocky219

Canada

Hi Katrix.  I am a mother of three girls, now aged 21, 17 and 14. Rearing up children is not an easy task but it is fulfilling.  I was filled with happiness and excitement when I gave birth to each one of them. During their infancy stage, I love watching them smile  while sleeping. Their faces are like angels. It is easier to take care of them at that stage. 

As they grow old, motherhood became more challenging to me. With their age gaps, I needed to understand their respective individuality. I tried my best to bring them up properly and teach them good values.  It is a difficult job because everyday brings a new situation that I cannot avoid to handle.

Nevertheless, I can say that my life has been so colorful because of them.  I am inspired and more driven to live and do better because I can see the results of my efforts as a mother. Now, they have grown up to be more responsible children. They are performing well in school and they can get along well with other people.

That's my experience. I wish you good luck in your motherhood. Take care and be in the best of health. 

01:07 AM Oct 13 2006 |

3under3

Australia

HI there Kate 

I have 3 little people running around in my house i have my good and bads day as you do!  i have 3 under 3 so i have loads of differnt experience. Lilly-may is 3(Girl) Addison 15mths (boy) and Little Bryce 2mths Old (Boy) your thinking to yourself this lady is crazy having 3 under 3 dont worry some days i feel like i am going crazy if i am not changing nappies i am feeding with one arm getting one of the onther kids a drink it goes on and on. Finally little Bryce is sleeping till 3am ro 4.30am so i am getting may sleep back a little.

So tell me a little about yourself you have a little boy what is he like does he s;leep at night!!!

The kids will be waking soon as its 3pm in Australia

Chat soon Regards M 

04:33 AM Nov 23 2010 |