Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you believe in love?

~NIK@~

Russian Federation

Do you believe in love? I want to discuss theme which interesting lots of people. One day two single people meet each other and then their life change.

Why can we build our life with one person and can't do it with another person?

07:50 PM Nov 06 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Pearl.lee

Pearl.lee

China

I believe love, and I think Love is especial feeling, when you meet him,when you know him well,if you have good feeling,whether his face,his voice, his family,believe your feeling,it's true. hope everyfriend can find the true love.

03:28 AM Nov 07 2007 |

小付

China

YES

07:40 AM Nov 07 2007 |

~NIK@~

Russian Federation

I take interest how we can know that it real love. I my life, I met with guy anв think that is real life…...but late I met with other person and had understood it was mistake…...And now I know it was mistake…..

10:21 PM Nov 07 2007 |

aidou

Algeria

i believe lot in LOVE!

08:08 PM Nov 08 2007 |

marwouta

marwouta

Tunisia

every one believes in love and needs it even if he denies it..because love is the most beutifull meaningfull feeling that someone can have ..it's a source of happiness if it's true and pure..so personnaly i believe in love…

09:04 PM Nov 08 2007 |

~NIK@~

Russian Federation

I always remember words from my favourite Movie "Love is like wind We can't see it but we can feel….." (A Walk To Remember)

09:54 PM Nov 08 2007 |

mem

Sudan

i like this movie toooo…i did't believe in love when i was young..and i thought that people whos falling in love are crazy and want to waste thier time and there is a one bad complicated end and broken heart..but now specially after i met someone i believe in true love..really everyone should give a chance for this relation and don't be afriad from the future and take it easy to feel he or she a happy person and interesting with every moment in this love,

10:45 PM Nov 08 2007 |

~NIK@~

Russian Federation

How to say your friend that you love him? I like one guy but we only friends…..

08:23 PM Nov 14 2007 |

ceguya

ceguya

Turkey

if you fall in love dont be panic. just close your eyes and count slowly. it ll be disappear in one year.Cool.

ı beleive the love. but ı think also it is some kind of chemical game, mix our feelings. 

09:03 PM Nov 14 2007 |

Lenaaa

Lenaaa

Russian Federation

Nik@, I would advise you not to tell your friend about your feelings but make a hint. Let him feel it but leave him unsure about. Don’t know if I’m clear enough and you understand what i say? It should be sth. like a look, a movement or sth. like that.

10:30 PM Nov 14 2007 |