Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Sa-was-dee

bluefairy

bluefairy

Thailand

Hello everyone!! I'm new here.I'm Thai.My post today it's means Hello.Sawatdee in Thai means Hello.If you are girl you should say Sa-wat-dee-Ka.If you are boy you should say Sa-wat-dee-Krab. Thank you for read it.Actually my english skill it's not good but i will try to learn and practise.Thank you Ebaby make friends and give chance for me to know everyone and Learn English:D

03:59 AM May 19 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bluefairy

bluefairy

Thailand

Perhaps something wrong with my introduced myself in Thai language.No one want to know Thai language.Sorry about that.I just tried to make friends together with practise. (- -")

06:23 AM May 19 2006 |

Schlawinchen

Germany

Hi bluefairy! I read your post and I think it's very interesting. I'm from Germany and I want to improve my English skills too. And I want to find friends. Are you interested? I would really be happy if you would reply. Greetings.

06:58 PM May 20 2006 |

bluefairy

bluefairy

Thailand

I'm so great to know you and thank you for being my friend.I'd like to improve my english too.keep in touch and find more friends.OKAY?Laughing Nice to meet you!!

01:10 AM May 22 2006 |

-Aim-

-Aim-

Thailand

emm, nice one :)

09:44 AM Oct 23 2008 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

in Indonesia .."APa kabar"...and also in sundanese "Kumaha Damang?" Laughing

10:20 AM Oct 23 2008 |

zaw tun

zaw tun

Myanmar

"Sa Wat dee krab" bluefairy.Would you like to be my friend?

12:45 AM Oct 24 2008 |