Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

shallow girls!

Dubai,Jewels

United Arab Emirates

there r alot of differet kinds of girls.i feel i am a shallow and stupid sometims which i don't know how i can change my point of view to certain things in my life.i am sometims not realistic to things, i live with my dreams and i believe in my dreams and i am looking forward to make them real.

have anyone understood something from what i just said ??hhahahLaughing

05:36 PM Nov 07 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Dubai,Jewels

United Arab Emirates

oh thanx guys.

thanx daveben for ur lovely words

10:52 AM Nov 09 2007 |

s3ad

s3ad

Saudi Arabia

Hi Dubai
 I think you have your point's but the problem that you don't know how tochange it or let me say how to break it into simple things just take a deep breath  and close your eyes and try to make it simple and easy by find the simple way to think and live your dreams and share it with your self
and i hope i understand you and what i write will gonna help you.Thanks 

11:13 AM Nov 09 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Jewel,

Dreams & imaginations are the guiding stars of our life,to actulise them we need to be  sincere with our dreams & senses…A compromising & impatient type nature can never  actulise his dreams…..we can imagine only existential  realties,it needs sincere  efforts&    pationence ...trust existence & senses that existence has given to you to recognise your dreams…...I feel so I may be wrong also 

04:02 PM Nov 09 2007 |

chengens

chengens

China

all the dreams that you believe it's waiting for you.shining bright you'll make it true.

03:55 AM Nov 10 2007 |

fjsmlhx

fjsmlhx

China

you can harbor your reservation ,but  why not take other's advice.

02:43 PM Nov 10 2007 |

carefae

Eritrea

Take it easy! you look smart enough rather than being shallow girl. try to share your moments of happiness with your atmosphere and be affected by the mood of your surroundings inorder to feel the beauty of life.

carefae

04:04 PM Dec 25 2007 |

carefae

Eritrea

Innocent 

keep your dreams Up!

In your dreams, you were never apart from your parents, friends and the people you love. In your dreams you kept them very close. In your dreams you loved them all the most. In your dreams you were  always together. Might as well you will be dreaming forever.

Carefae

04:16 PM Dec 25 2007 |