Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Priorities ?

omararif

omararif

Pakistan

Every one got priorities in their life, let it be at workplace, family, friends but at the end with in these one needs to chose. I myself faced situations where you need to opt for things which would be beneficial for your life but at the same time you cant keep all the people around you happy.

Like after marriage wife should be my priority and first responsibility but at the same time parents are around.  what say?

03:14 AM Nov 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

江海一剑

江海一剑

China

the biggest priority is the time,but if we don't care it, we really will lose all priorityes that we have!

so love our family when we have still some time!

04:51 AM Nov 10 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

Keep youself the way you can be pround of yourself. The way your parents can be pround of you. The way your friends will always be by your side. Love people around you…though it is so hard. Love the Only One and make him/her happy. Make you children the worthy members of the society. And the succession everyone chooses for him/herself.

07:54 PM Nov 11 2007 |