Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Life is offish

Tina.X

Tina.X

China

There are so many things that i can't  endure in the life. When i want to change my life style, things would become worse and worse,consequently,life changed me at last.

So ,i give  up to change and choose to overindulge,i lost the direction of the college life and never know what to do next second.I can't see my future ,my heart is buried in the light of the dark.

Life is offish,i can feel nothing from it any more ,how should i continue my life?

04:23 PM Nov 09 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tongxiaozhi

China

I agree with you totally. I always think we ere lucky that we were born and live in this colourful world.Bad things are inescapble and we should learn how to overcome them. There are twor kinds of people who think life is vacant and sad. One is that they don't have a dream and don't know how to do.;The other is that they have  a dream that is hard to realize, so they feel depressed. So The most important thing is to balance yourself and set your goal properly. I hope you feel better! WIsh to be your good friends

12:44 AM Nov 10 2007 |

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

What is offish?

02:27 AM Nov 10 2007 |

wendy wang

wendy wang

China

yes it is offish sometimes…....you might feel better if you listen to music or read some poems or prose… sports is also a good choice and movies.

Don't be idle~~

05:11 AM Nov 10 2007 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

you never will collapse when you found your roots…i think chinese people have very deep and strong roots the following poem is from lao tse .this wise man is well known in the western world..you find for this poem bei wikipedia over 80 translations in english

the highest good is like water.

water give live to the ten thousand things and does not strive.

it flows in places men reject and so is like the tao

in dwelling,be close to the land.

in mediation,go deep in the heart.

in dealing with others,be gentle and kind.

in speech,be true.

in ruling,be just.

in daily life,be competent.

in action,be aware of the time and the season

no Fight:no blame.

lao tse tao te king nr.8

10:21 AM Nov 10 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear,

I agree with Spontan..

10:54 AM Nov 10 2007 |

zivon263

zivon263

China

as a college,i often have the same feeling with u.but i am a girl that can even recover even for a smile from strangers or everything i think is pretty.so when u go through this period,just take u out maybe just for a walk.

12:58 PM Nov 10 2007 |

Tina.X

Tina.X

China

Thank  you so much for your attention。I ever tried  to rescue myself for many times, i have done all the things you said above ,but these were all useless.people don't care about me so much and i like to stay alone,my classmates said that i was so cool and arrogant. In fact ,there is something wrong with me:including body and psychology

01:23 PM Nov 10 2007 |

bazbacker

Saudi Arabia

Tina, how are you today?  hope you are doing well…. 

First of all I would like to thank you to bring this subject up. certinlly I can see you are doing fine. there is noting wrong with your body or psycholoy.  your problem is how dealing with changes in life.  learn how … cause life is created to keep changing.  you should trust your self…. be confident … enjoy life … enjoy problems .. I dont like to call it porblems ..it is only obstacles or challenges need to stand up for it and try hard to pass over in peace.

without chanllenges and difficulties in our life… there is no happiness. First thing you should do to find youreslf by trying diffrent things like new hoppies ,, new friends,,, new jobs ,, do something you never done it before ….by only this you can explore yourself…

Life is happiness … Only if you keep changing 

05:07 PM Feb 24 2018 |