Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what means love and life. please share us our topic

outoflot

outoflot

Saudi Arabia

hi guys,

i would like to talk about two things that i thiought is very important to our life.

which one is come first life or love?

before you decide which one is first, you want to know what that is mean.

love means : give someone your heart when you find him or  her. 

life  means : start happy time when you spend it with your love.

then, when you find your love surely well you get  happy life.  

03:36 AM May 28 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

outoflot

outoflot

Saudi Arabia

thx our poet :)

actually every body hops to get happy life. then we want to find our love after that you can imagine our life how it will be come.

king regards,

hamad 

09:44 AM May 28 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

I am to give an answer with my real story I presume you will get it which one is first.Attention please to last paragraph                                 A Story Beyond Belief           It was a very cold night in january. It was snowing and I was very tired but I couldn’t sleep because I was thinking about her.Where was she? How was she? 

It was the end of the november.I had just started to improve my English at WSI.I wanted to learn so much, I trusted I was going to accomplish this.I knew I had to work very hard. I was trying in every way to do this.

One day, my cousin was chatting with his friend whose name is Mümtaz ( He has been

going to to the university in USA for two years.) That time, a good idea came to my mind and I told Mümtaz “ Can you find me an e-friend from there?” He replied “ Yes, I’ll try to find one.) A day later, while I was studying on the NET  he sent me a message by MSN Messenger.He had found me an e-friend.He gave me her name and mail address.Her name was Alora and she was from Venezuela.She had been improving her English in the USA.I sent a message to her on the same day and she replied to me.Everyday it was going on like this.We were improving our friendship day by day.By the way,I live alone at my own house.Do you know how to lıve alone?Never mind.I was coming home, wondering what did she write to me today? “The earlier I come home the quicker I can read her messages” I was thinking like this.As if she was living in my home.In one case,she told me when she finished her course,she wanted to travel to different countries that she didn’t know yet.I told her she could start her travelling from my country and she decided to do it. We were very happy and we were looking forward to her finishing her course.She was going to come to Turkey this year if she didn’t go through “that”.What do I mean – “that”.You have got to be patient,I’m telling the story.Then I wrote to her “If you come to my country, please tell me about one month before because I must prepare my work schedule.” But she didn’t reply to me,I sent another message,I didn’t get any message from her.I thought,may be she was very busy.After six days,I began to worry about her.I’d written her every one of these six days.In my last message I wrote “Please write me only two words (I’m OK) because I wonder about you,what happened?Are you OK? May be you don’t want to write to me anymore,ıf you don’t I can understand this.But write to me I’m OK” After I hadn’t heard anything from her for ten days I decided to write to Mümtaz.I sent a message to Mümtaz asking how Alora was.Mümtaz wrote me “Please be quite, don’t panic.While she was bicycling A car crashed into her and she went into a coma, she is paralyzed.” Doctors told him she won’t survive.Oh my God! I couldn’t believe I was reading this. I was so unhappy, so sad. I wanted to write her a message but she won’t be able to read it, may be, she might feel it and I wrote.After a week, her parents took her to her country.Mümtaz told me this news.

I won’t be able to hear anything from her anymore.Sometimes, I asked Mümtaz “Do you have any news from Alora?” He always told me “No”. I was praying about her all the time;” Please my God, help her.She is very young, she has hopes for her future.” You know, I went on to write her twice a week.I know,this is mad.May be she isn’t alive anymore, she will never read all these messages.But I trust God, if she is alive she feels all of them.

Six days ago,Mümtaz sent me a message;” Alora came out of her coma.” Thank God.It’s a wonder she’s still alive.Mümtaz received this news from her school friends. I wanted Alora’s address from him.If he finds it from her school friends he will send it to me.Now,I!m waiting.

Please,Let’s love everybody-everthing without expectation, Let’s not wait for the future to do something, Let’s live for today and ofcourse think about tomorrow, and Let’s trust God.                                                                                                                    

12:42 PM May 28 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

hi Enya,

Thanks for your critic but my friend couldn't accomplish to get her address and phone number still I don't know how she is,know what I mean.

It was only a perfect friendship as a matter of fact.I wanted to tell  with this story to everybody that  Life is important.

By the way I hope You will find  right boy(man) in future.Take care.BYE :)

07:32 PM May 28 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Enya,

Thanks for your wishes I hope she is okey.

You are so clever and goodheart human.Yes,sometimes a  close friend is better then lover.But they have different meaning,sometimes people need to talk eachother and they can understand eachother but sometime people need a private person who want to share all their life.But The most important thing is life.If You survive I mean, You are healthy this is the most important thing is your life then you can chose the other alternatives friend,lover,job,entertainment etc.

Anyway,I hope you will have a good life in future.Take care.BYE :) Zeus

09:14 PM May 29 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Hamad,

I presume this subject was written by you but after you wrote this you hadn't taken a look at here.I will wait for your critic.Take care.Bye :)

08:43 PM May 30 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi Enya,

First off all thank you very much that You accepted me as a friend.

You know,you are very lovely and clecer person.

I'm happy to meet you.Take care.Bye :)

09:20 PM May 31 2006 |

outoflot

outoflot

Saudi Arabia

:)

10:12 PM May 31 2006 |

outoflot

outoflot

Saudi Arabia

hi my friend,

thanks a lot to wrote your thought. actually i didn't have enough time because my school was begining but i am happy to see your wrote. i hope to contact you every time. also i am happy to accept you friend

take care guys.

* imagine that guys

* black couldy front of sun rise *

10:17 PM May 31 2006 |

zeus2006

zeus2006Super Member!

Turkey

Hi outoflot,

Yhanks for your message but I don't think so I can understand your last sentences

What do you mean by imagine that guys and black couldy front of sun rise.

By the way Good luck to you for your classes.Take care.Bye :) Zeus

10:07 PM Jun 01 2006 |

outoflot

outoflot

Saudi Arabia

hi zues,

how re you doing my friend?

black cloudy front of sun rise. it is poem that expline life and love. the sun is life and black cloudy is love. there are a good expline of love and life.

thinking about it.

thanks my friends :)

06:21 AM Jun 02 2006 |