Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Introduce your country and many insteresting place

狂爱冰激凌

狂爱冰激凌

China

Everyone come from many different countrise.

Many people must be interest in the culture of many countries and the scenery of natual.

Why do not introduce your coutry and  many place that go travelling? 

10:53 AM Nov 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

狂爱冰激凌

狂爱冰激凌

China

I am from China,you can call me Vicky.

Everybody know China,but nor everybody realize it.

There are many great building in China.For example :The Great Wall and so on.

LiJiang is a beautiful town,it lies the YuNan Province.

Last year,I went there ,met many foreigners.They went there to relax.I made friend with they.

Sometimes I admire the life attitude of the  foreigners.They can travel around the world.And go many differend places once a year,even twice a year.

11:08 AM Nov 12 2007 |

beseru

Ethiopia

I AM FROM ETIOPIA THE HOME OF THE SITE OF AFRICAN UNION.ADDIS ABABA IS THE CAPITAL CITY OF ETIOPIA AS WELL AS HOME OF AFRICA.ETHIOPIA WITH 13 MONTHS OF SUNSHINE

04:23 PM Nov 12 2007 |

狂爱冰激凌

狂爱冰激凌

China

There are four seasons in our courtry.

Spring summer autumn and winter.

But in my hometown ,the winter is not too cold,

the summer is not too hot.

03:46 AM Nov 13 2007 |

狂爱冰激凌

狂爱冰激凌

China

do you like travelling?

come on

03:33 AM Dec 07 2007 |

thanhngantn19582

Viet Nam

I live in Viet Nam, the name may be strange with u, but if u come to my coutry u will see many excited thing, specially the food very attractive: cheap and delicious

03:43 AM Dec 07 2007 |

Tim Look

Tim Look

China

Actually,I know quite a few about your country,because I come from Yunnan,China,which is not far from your country.

And I hope, you could come to my hometown to share our meal,which is cheap & good,too.

04:14 AM Dec 07 2007 |

pop272001

pop272001

Indonesia

I;m from Indonesia. my country has many beautiful islands. I live in Bogor, a city nearest Jakarta. Bogor famous called 'rain city' ;coz almost every month (even not rain season) rain fall. Indonesia has many cultures, local languages, local dances, and so on. 

U can visit many interesting places, such as Bali, Lombok, Bunaken sea park in  North Sulawesi, Thousand Island near Jakarta, Halmahera, Papua…etc.

If u wanna know lots about my country..Visit my blog in my Ebaby profile . I show U a part of our cultures…check this out!!

06:57 AM Dec 07 2007 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

iam from pakistan's city karachi.

in my country here is four provinces.here is arabian sea,K2 world second highest mountain,rivers,lakes,aisa biggest desert,water falls.

here is four seasons in a year summer,winter,autumn,spring.

pakisatn is really very beautiful its northern areas are full of beauty and nature.look like a paradise.

pakisatn has four provinces and each has own culture,life style and language.

pakisatn fabric,handi crafts,cotton,sports goods,fruits,dry fruits very popular all over the world.

most beautiful places are here to attract the tourists from whole world.

07:43 AM Dec 07 2007 |

Nadox

Nadox

Kenya

Im from Kenya! Nakuru to be more specific. our country is loved by everyone, because of the peacefull atmosphere.

It has a lot of beautifull places, we don't really have so man y tall buildings but i just love it the way it is.

Because i'm in love with nature!

08:00 AM Dec 07 2007 |