Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Who is better?

Delphin

Delphin

Russian Federation

Arguing about who is better, men or women makes no sense at all.  Because the most people can't leave without each other. I can't say what is better black or white. It's all part of a single whole.
But our country is more suitable for men. Employer doesn't want to hire women, because women may became pregnant, and employer may lost an income. There're more another examples…But I wouldn't like to talk about it.
What about your country?

03:46 PM Nov 12 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

chengens

chengens

China

different job suit different people,even if for men there are differences in choosing job.of course,in many places men have more priority and chance.but there's no hueman without women,of course no men no humam too,Laughing.but men can't understand women's pains when they become pregnant an give birth to babies.so we should do our best to protect women's rights and interests.equality between the sexes is very important.hoping….........

07:27 AM Nov 13 2007 |

chengens

chengens

China

in china,especially in the country,a lot of people descriminat against female,despite that has changed a lot.i hope it could chang fully.

07:37 AM Nov 13 2007 |

munchkinxo

munchkinxo

Philippines

are we talking about discrimination or sort of that thing here? Surely discrimination still exists and I just hate thinking about it. Discrimination against women, colors, education, religions and all those types… maybe it's already part of society but still, I don't like it… anyway there are still a lot of good things in this world.But I still want to believe that maybe one day, men and women will be treated equally by the society. I guess somehow women here in our country don't experience that kind of discrimination. I love this line from DESIDERATA, which says: 

... for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself… (very true)

So smile and be happy! -

09:05 AM Nov 13 2007 |

Dubai,Jewels

United Arab Emirates

i am from Dubai,and here it is different, we have alot of businesswomen and i am looking forward to be one of them,here women can do whatever they want to do.they can be hired in anywhere.

we r in a heaven Kiss

08:16 PM Nov 15 2007 |

Delphin

Delphin

Russian Federation

Jewels, you're very happy person.

:) A think a lot of Russia woman envy you! 

02:01 PM Nov 16 2007 |

Thoth

Thoth

China

Perhaps this is the truth, but the existence and pregnant women is also a fact that, and letting go of vision, from the overall situation, this is for the whole race. Passing questions, where are you?

05:13 PM Nov 16 2007 |

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

Ŧңέ Ģâறє

United Arab Emirates

as dubai,jewels said we have no different between male and female for the job, the job can be taken by man or woman after looking to the knowladge and the degrees that they have

06:37 PM Nov 16 2007 |

abdullahss

Saudi Arabia

I like Dubai ,and we can cooperate with each ather my goal like u let start

keep in touch

11:48 PM Nov 30 2007 |