Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

I want to make friends from different parts of the world

lym19832001

Canada

I am a chinese, and come to english to learn english. I'd like to make friends from everywhere. We can contact to each other by MSN and communicate to each other on various topics.

If you are also interested in this, please add me to your MSN contact list, and we can be friends.Smile

my MSN:

04:44 AM Nov 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

lym19832001

Canada

my MSN: forestlin123 at 163.com

04:45 AM Nov 13 2007 |

SlimgialW

Belize

Hi, my name is Audrey, and I´m from Belize. Would you like me to add you on my contact list?

05:43 PM Nov 13 2007 |

SlimgialW

Belize

you can email me at

05:46 PM Nov 13 2007 |

carlos20xx

carlos20xx

Dominican Republic

I my name is Carlos from Dominican Republic y mi mgs is:

06:02 PM Nov 13 2007 |

SlimgialW

Belize

Hi Carlos, nice to meet you, but sorry, I didn´t catch your address. Can you retypr that?

06:23 PM Nov 13 2007 |

Jieymex

Jieymex

United States

HI,
  I am Lewis Jemmy…..from the united state.Woshington D C.well i saw your profile on englishbaby and i was really touched by the way you look,the words you used to describe your self was so awsome …i mean that you are so beautifull and i cant really get you outta ma mind….i am single at the moment not engaged to anyone cos me and ma girlfreind broke up last week,so it wont be like am a flirt that i sleep around with different women.i want you to know that i am ready for a committed relationship that will last for a lifetime, cos if you are lonely,i am here to curb that loneliness and put a smile on your face,...i do cook  so there is no need for you worry about the cooking i will take care of all that and am good at making a woman feel among cos i treat women with so much respect,love and care so what are we waiting for why dont we fix a date and get to know ourselves more better okay.here is my im messenger ,and the msn you cn add me so that we start maybe a chat and god only knows maybe  it might result into a better love atmosphere for both of us. okay…i shall be awaiting that dream  girl and also the important call from you my love…...I will be glad to meet you and be your best friends even if i can't be you boo.I will like to get a fast responce from you.
                                 Bets Regards

06:25 PM Nov 13 2007 |

carlos20xx

carlos20xx

Dominican Republic

is carlospcs from hotmail.com

06:39 PM Nov 13 2007 |

SlimgialW

Belize

Hi, it would be great if we could be friends. We could chat via MSN at my address. audrey_mdyatyahoodotcom

06:40 PM Nov 13 2007 |

carlos20xx

carlos20xx

Dominican Republic

SlimgialW i dont´t use yahoo only msn messenger.!

06:56 PM Nov 13 2007 |

SlimgialW

Belize

ok. I have MSN as well.

07:26 PM Nov 13 2007 |