Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Have you ever loved someone?

noidea

China

Have you ever loved someone? have you ever really liked someone but didn't have courage to approach him/her?

04:08 PM Nov 13 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

endurereality

United States

no stranger ever loved me (personally)
I do not love anyone (personally)

perhaps things will change in the future Frown

10:29 PM Dec 03 2008 |

spontan

spontan

Germany

hi endurereality

hope the future will bring you love personallySmile

11:01 PM Dec 03 2008 |

tinan9690

tinan9690

China

Sure, ever. The man with great character, strong responsbility, upminded,caring,easygoing,humorous,optimistic outlook…I can feel his shiny individuality…Poor thing is i didn't catch this chance in my lifetime,as the age 24 is too young to understand deeply and well.

02:50 AM Dec 04 2008 |

derek.ray

derek.ray

China

Yea, there was a girl in my world but her her world did not include me…,that is pretty hard memory for me, even today.

05:40 AM Dec 04 2008 |

leonlai

leonlai

China

when i was 18 years old,in the high school.i loved a girl very much,but i didn't have enough courage to told her i loved her.what a pity.in the end,she whole family moved to another city,since that,i had never met her,so regret.

07:17 AM Dec 04 2008 |

rukic

rukic

China

yes,of course.I love my boyfriend!

07:26 AM Dec 04 2008 |

amany7

amany7

Saudi Arabia

hahah funny memories,

04:12 PM Dec 04 2008 |

mary888

mary888

Jordan

hi everyone

I think love is someting natural and everybody like to make a relationship or to fell in love with another.

For me,I fell in love with a guy but I can't tell him , It was something difficult especially when I see him.any way now I love another one but it's not like the first love;

I wish luck to everyoneSmile

06:04 PM Dec 05 2008 |

shad84

shad84

United States

yeah!.................it was the biggest CRUSH i've ever had…...but couldnt tell "MY"GLeNN that i loved her…..sNif** naw she's gone and will never comeback ever again…...REQUEM DE PACECry...........all am doing naw is for her memories and thats nat all….i gut tattoos done on me like she had them on herself

te quiero "MI" GLeNN…...siempre

02:18 AM Dec 12 2008 |

Chuanhui

Chuanhui

China

Actually now,i fell in love with a boy,he is soo healthy and sweety.I am not sure if he  like me or not.i'm just too afraid to bare my heart.

02:39 AM Dec 12 2008 |