Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you wanna smile ?Share with me your favorite joke ! Lets laugh !

radheshy

radheshy

India

Dear friends
first of all thanks for visiting this topic . It shows you really like smile in all of us like , but life’s problems ,our business with our works our studies don’t allow us to smile or laugh very often it seems that we have forgotten but no need to be worried just share your jokes and make others smile and believe you’ll surely feel happier yourself and whenever you want to laugh come here read your own jokes you friends jokes pls pls pls donate one joke
keep smiling ! ! !
Everyone would think you’ve gone crazy ! ! !
He he he he :)

07:03 AM Nov 15 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

radheshy

radheshy

India

One day Raja and rani decided to send messages to each other by using Pigeon instead of mobile. The very next day pigeon reached raja without any message. He angried and called to rani.She told stupid “This was a missed call”

07:06 AM Nov 15 2007 |

radheshy

radheshy

India

can you lend me 2000 Rs? i need it. please help me out, i know you have it, i wil return it.a sardar asks to ATM machine???

07:10 AM Nov 15 2007 |

radheshy

radheshy

India

Birdy birdy in the sky dropped a poopy in my eye, I don’t worry I don’t cry, I’m just happy that cows can’t fly!

07:12 AM Nov 15 2007 |

Lover for Ever

Saudi Arabia

a girl: when we get engaged , would you give me a ring?

a boy: yeah sure … what is your phone number!

07:18 AM Nov 15 2007 |

bbwdaisy

Albania

hahaha,l  love them,very funny,honny,there are also some funny things on http://www.plusmingle.com/user/big3    ,share it .

07:28 AM Nov 15 2007 |

radheshy

radheshy

India

Simple Operation
A man was seen fleeing down the hall of the hospital just before his operation.
“What’s the matter?” he was asked.
He said, “I heard the nurse say, ‘It’s a very simple operation, don’t worry, I’m sure it will be all right.”
“She was just trying to comfort you, what’s so frightening about that?”
“She wasn’t talking to me. She was talking to the doctor.

08:25 AM Nov 17 2007 |

radheshy

radheshy

India

The choir director selected the 6-year-old little boy with the sweetest face for the opening scene of the Christmas play.
“Now,all you have to do, when you hear me say to the choir ’...and the angel lit the candle’, is come on stage and light all the candles.”
“I can do it, I can do it!” the little boy said, excitedly.
Rehearsals came and went, and finally the big night arrived. The choir was ready, the stage was beautifully decorated with dozens of unlit candles all around, and all awaited the moment when the cute littlest angel would make his entrance.
The director gave the downbeat, the orchestra began to play, and the choir swept into the introductory lines, ending with an expectant ”...and the angel lit the candle” Everyone looked stage right for the entrance.
No little boy.
The director gave the downbeat again, and more loudly said, ”...and the angel lit the candle”
Again, all eyes looked stage right. No little boy.
The director, beginning to sweat, motioned with great, sweeping gestures, and this time the choir thundered into the line. So loud were they that the curtains belled slightly from the sound!
”...AND THE ANGEL LIT THE CANDLE!”
And into the silence which followed came a clear, boy- soprano voice floating piercingly from stage right, ”...and the cat peed on the matches!”

03:26 PM Dec 19 2007 |

radheshy

radheshy

India

Spelling Bee
Agatha’s 5-year-old developed a strong interest in spelling once she learned to spell STOP. After that, she tried to figure out her own words.
From the back seat of the car she’d ask, “Mom, what does fgrpl spell?”
“Nothing,” Agatha said.
Sitting at breakfast she’d suddenly ask, “Mom, what does doeb spell?”
“Nothing,” Agatha answered.
This went on for several weeks.
Then one afternoon as they sat coloring in her room she asked, “Mom, what does lmdz spell?”
Agatha smiled at her and said, “Nothing, sweetheart.”
The 5-year-old carefully set down her crayon, sighed and said, “Boy, there sure are a lot of ways to spell ‘Nothing’!”

03:34 PM Dec 19 2007 |

hands_1411

hands_1411

Viet Nam

Though I can't understand one, this stuffs really make me laugh, it's amazing.

Continue it, plz. 

03:51 PM Dec 19 2007 |

radheshy

radheshy

India

Santa thought he had conquered his problem of trying to remember his wife’s birthday and, also, their anniversary.
He opened an account with a florist, provided that florist with the dates and instructions to send flowers to Jeetoo on these dates along with an appropriate note signed, “Your loving husband.”
Jeeto was thrilled by this new display of attention and all went well until one day, some bouquets later, when Santa came home, kissed her and said offhandedly, “Nice flowers, where’d you get them?”

12:56 AM Dec 20 2007 |