Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Tattoo

Wing

China

<!-==text==begin==-> Tattoo is beautiful if itis not too big.It gave us pain as it’s meaningfulto the past or the future.
I wanna have a smallone in my left arm near the shoulder.
And howabout you of this?  

Replies:
<!-==10021==0==end==->

07:23 AM May 27 2000 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Wing

China

<!-==text==begin==-> You’re right.Most peopleconsider this negative result!So, i have a tattoowhich would peel off after a week…...as i thinkthat it would be meaningless and it only becomes asign of fashion and beauty.I always undercontradiction,but it is what i am!
You cancheck out message board”anything else”one moretime,i found out one more homepage which talksabout travel.  <!-==10021==165==end==->

08:49 AM May 28 2000 |

Wing

China

<!-==text==begin==-> Doc,
Is yourhometown in Oregon?You can check out the abovesite i mentioned.This website talks more of UnitedStates.
http://members.xoom.com/sjswart/index.htm
Oregon is one of the topic in it.  <!-==10021==166==end==->

01:09 PM May 28 2000 |

Marwa

Egypt

I don't like tattoos, I will never think of having one because they are permanent they are not easily removed so, if you become bored of them you won't be able to get rid of them easily

07:58 PM Feb 19 2008 |