Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Looking for friends speaking english or studing english aroud the world

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

I want to find some friends on this english site.We can communicate with each other in english. 

I hope I can know some friends from different countries.SO we not only write something in english, but also  get more knowledge about other countries.

Glad to meet you everyone.

03:48 AM Jun 15 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xiaomeng4140

China

aloha….my huckleberry friend…

i keep my cool to reply to u…..

u r soooooooo adorabale…...

12:09 PM Aug 10 2006 |

xiaomeng4140

China

aloha….my huckleberry friend…

i keep my cool to reply to u…..

u r soooooooo adorabale…...

12:09 PM Aug 10 2006 |

Lynda

Lynda

Taiwan

Have a good time on learning English. Super weekend, you guys,,,,_"

12:59 PM Aug 10 2006 |

Kamiya

Kamiya

France

hello HappyYouth…

I'm a frecnh student at university. I'm in Bachelor degree in foreign languages (spanish english) and I want to get more knowledge about countries… And make friends from all over the world…

Contact me…

10:44 AM Aug 16 2006 |

cindybaby

China

hi ,everyone  . gald to meet u !

ok, let me introduce myself at first

i am cindy from china, i like making friends with all over the world . i am working in a furniture company as a foreign trader , and love listening music and travelling in my spare time, for working i have limited time to enjoy myself. by the way , i am a green hand in the line.therefore i must try my best to work. as i love english very much so coming here.

my MSN : ruiping.baby at  hotmail.com

welcome to contact with me

looking for your regarding

06:20 AM Aug 18 2006 |

sealed

Turkey

hi everbody!! im from turkey and have a good english. i wanna speak people from various countries. and here is my msn :) 

08:59 PM Aug 18 2006 |

alaattin

alaattin

Turkey

I want to improve my english speaking. Please let me know, if you really want to the same. I think it will be better to use a program like Skype. You can reach me by using the name at Skype "Alaattin Dokumaci"

Regards,

04:04 PM Aug 22 2006 |

mrcuong

mrcuong

Viet Nam

hey , guys .how you doing .i also want to be your friends .all of you , rich , poor ,male ,female , worker , unemployment , good looking or not , attractive people from heaven to the hell . yeah ! 

what are you doing here ? think about it ? make friends and exchange ideas right ? so welcome to my  yahoo address : mrcuong_rmit @yahoo.com

or at skypee : cuonganh811 with all pleasure

01:49 PM Sep 08 2006 |

shaun

shaun

China

I have a dream that I hape I will have a lot of frends in the word.soI can study some tings from them.and we can translations someting each other.

08:37 AM Sep 24 2006 |

ksatogether

Saudi Arabia

ksatogether   @    yahoo.com

07:26 AM Oct 21 2006 |