Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Looking for friends speaking english or studing english aroud the world

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

I want to find some friends on this english site.We can communicate with each other in english. 

I hope I can know some friends from different countries.SO we not only write something in english, but also  get more knowledge about other countries.

Glad to meet you everyone.

03:48 AM Jun 15 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

manyunya

Ukraine

hello. i am 29. i have started learn english, make many mistakes, but i hope improve my english with your helps.i live in kiew. i will glad to find more mew friends.

06:59 AM Oct 08 2007 |

manyunya

Ukraine

hello. i am 29. i live in kiew. i want find more new friends

07:01 AM Oct 08 2007 |

azliza

Malaysia

hello. i'm from malaysia. hope i can be your fren

07:19 AM Oct 08 2007 |

mr.crowley

mr.crowley

China

hi  ,i want to make friend intend to improve my english.  my msn :new_kernel_linux     @hotmail.com

01:28 PM Oct 12 2007 |

baybec

Philippines

Hi, just like you I am also a teacher and very willing to teach english to those who want to learn the english language.

12:00 PM Oct 14 2007 |

baybec

Philippines

Hi Catia, I read about you being an english teacher and that you are a Brazilian. I am also willing to help happyyouth with learning the english language. Maybe the three of us can be friends. Feel free to e-mail me. My e-mail address is

12:04 PM Oct 14 2007 |

baybec

Philippines

Hi Sarinja21, I know somebody from thailand, actually she's my daughter's classmate here in the Philippines. Her name is Miki and her dad is a cosmetic surgeon. anyway, I am willing to help anyone who wants to learn english. And maybe we can be friends.

12:10 PM Oct 14 2007 |