Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Looking for friends speaking english or studing english aroud the world

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

I want to find some friends on this english site.We can communicate with each other in english. 

I hope I can know some friends from different countries.SO we not only write something in english, but also  get more knowledge about other countries.

Glad to meet you everyone.

03:48 AM Jun 15 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

Soni,we could communicate  on MSN. Thank you.

03:46 PM Jul 04 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

剪泪:HI!

How  do you do ? I like english and want to improve my spoken english as soon as possilble.

which city do you live now? I live in Chengdu,Sichuan province.

03:50 PM Jul 04 2006 |

Hellsing

Hellsing

Venezuela

Hello everyone! My name is Carlos and I'm a 23 year-old English student, I live in Venezuela and I'd love to practice English with you all. Laughing

10:15 PM Jul 04 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

Hellsing,hi!

U   r    studing in university?

We can write in english and think in english online,although we could talk in english.

welcome you.

02:54 AM Jul 05 2006 |

milia

Moldova, Republic Of

hello Caty.my name is Milia,and i'll happy to have a friends who spek english.my english is very bad.i have never learned english and sorry for mistakes in this letter.i'm from moldova and i speak very good russian and romanian.I supose u are english teacher.i'm teacher too,but for primary school.i need english very much but i need a help to learn too.and i'll be happy you to be my first foreign friend.replay me as soon as you can.many thanks for yor attention

10:00 PM Jul 05 2006 |

milia

Moldova, Republic Of

hello Caty.my name is Milia,and i'll happy to have a friends who spek english.my english is very bad.i have never learned english and sorry for mistakes in this letter.i'm from moldova and i speak very good russian and romanian.I supose u are english teacher.i'm teacher too,but for primary school.i need english very much but i need a help to learn too.and i'll be happy you to be my first foreign friend.replay me as soon as you can.many thanks for yor attention

10:01 PM Jul 05 2006 |

milia

Moldova, Republic Of

10:01 PM Jul 05 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

welcome anybody to join us!

06:03 PM Jul 06 2006 |

happyyouth

happyyouth

China

welcome everyone!

09:11 AM Jul 07 2006 |

happyyouth