Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you like....

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

As we are alive & all us of a need certain kinds of routine work,(which we don't feel as work)just like polishin the shoes,combing the hairs,ironing the clothes,cutting of salad,& a lot of more what do you enjoy the most…..

04:11 AM Nov 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

xl_dragon

xl_dragon

Jordan

look every one has dislike and like

03:00 PM Nov 21 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear xl Dragon,

This looks auckward to talk about so small jobs…but have you felt the grace…of ironing the clothes when you go to see your girl/boy friend….It's creativity….

MY purpose to discuss here is to find more & moreways to feel grace ful..

Thanks

05:04 PM Nov 21 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Kleine Koniqin,

Do an experiment, just after cleaning something when you feel your hands are dirty…wash them carefully…rubb the hands gentlly…just bring your whole awareness to it just wash hands …& see the difference….see the satisfaction of it …I feel you can find another way to enjoy…

& enjoyment Is the life..find more & more ways to enjoy life…I feel so…I may be wrong too

05:12 PM Nov 21 2007 |

Cool_Lucky

Cool_Lucky

Ukraine

Hi to all!!
I LIKE: TO DRINK A BEERCool
I DISLIKE : TO WAKE UP NEXT MORNINGInnocent
if serIoUsly , I dislike to wash smt after eatingFrown
CHAOWink

06:23 PM Nov 21 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear cool Lucky,

Let's cheersssss

12:57 AM Nov 22 2007 |

Saloman

China

i like to see a film at home on the weekend with a cup of tea. i really like that after everything in house is in order.

04:51 AM Nov 22 2007 |

greensun74

China

I like swimming, but i can't swim.

06:31 AM Nov 22 2007 |

tinayanwen

China

I like some fresh things and don`t like routine work. Because these routine things let me to boring. But I have to work everyday for life.  

07:18 AM Nov 22 2007 |

Robert万

China

i like cooking.I often appreciate the color ,taste and fragrance of my cusine.I am so pround that i can do obtain enjoyment and bliss from it.

07:56 AM Nov 22 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear,

What we live is life,But most of us feel that life will happen some day,some time,some where

We don't consider small activitesto be important but it is life…the people like Robert are rare….who really celebrate…

03:56 PM Nov 25 2007 |