Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

how do u think about money??

xinshengxyz

South Korea

how do u think about money ?

if u have  no money

or if u have mang many  money

how do u think ? what wiil u du with the money?

08:24 AM Nov 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jieying

jieying

China

same to 1st answer.life,need money;money,need lovely.

02:53 AM Nov 23 2007 |

yqiu

yqiu

China

money is  a good thing, i need  much money, because  i want to buy a big house, i want to traveling around world, i want to study in a World-renowned universities

02:56 AM Nov 23 2007 |

Robert万

China

pretty wierd.dingbat is my maid after i experience hedonism and mortification.it is fabulous to undertook life u had no money.That teaches you a lot stuff withou moeny.that is also fantastic that i has passed the lavish life.That is so enjoyable and comforatbel.at present i have got some notions

vanity of vanity ,all is vanity and a chasing after wind.Man just get rejoice from eating and toil they are engaged in

03:14 AM Nov 23 2007 |

Purevdorj Sambuu

Mongolia

I will fulfill my life if have alot of money like dreamy dating with my girl friend, meeting with many many famous people to listen about their exciting success history or story etc if have alot of money.

I will work hard to earn enough money or do just what ever i like to enjou my life i do not have enough money.  

03:29 AM Nov 23 2007 |

zhengao2007

China

• i do not like money,but i do not leave it

03:34 AM Nov 23 2007 |

Rita Reis

Rita Reis

Brazil

Money help us to suffer in comfort…Cool

05:31 AM Nov 23 2007 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

money is basic necessity of life.

no body can deny.

toatlly dends on our desires,if our desires are unlimited then obviously we can suffer, if we satisfied then we live happy.

06:03 AM Nov 23 2007 |

greensun74

China

to certain degree,i think you are right. But the fact is that when you want to do some thing ,you can't realize your goal without money.Even though the thing maybe benefir to youself and other people.Thus ,on more than one occasions I feel powerless as soon as money is concerned.Embarassed

07:08 AM Nov 23 2007 |

nadiaaa

nadiaaa

Pakistan

if we wana our goals then ofcourse we do alot for achiving it. in same manner if we have need of money then we try to earn. 

07:20 AM Nov 23 2007 |

nancyliu1984

China

I like money, but I don't think money is everything. Money will make me live a better life, so I will earn more money based on my time, health and so on. I need to earn money but earning moeny is not my goal.

07:46 AM Nov 23 2007 |