Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do you like snow?

snow flower

China

my name is snow flower,it means that a flower is blossom in winter,its petals are little,but it is very beautiful ,the fragrant is elegant when it is blossom,snow is often company with the flowers,it has  many kinds of colours,just like red,yellow ,pink rose and etc,I like snow ,and love the winter's flowers.

08:48 AM Nov 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

shinya2046

China

it seems like beautiful. i was in the south area, so i have not seen the real snow in the winter. i hope i can enjoy the beautiful sence one day!

09:30 AM Nov 21 2007 |

xuemei1984

xuemei1984

China

I live in the northern  of our country,so I can see the snow every winter.I love snow so much .When I was young  my favorite sport was making the snow man.But when I grow up,I rarely make the snowman in the winter. I also think it is a romantic thing to walk amidst the  snow .

11:09 AM Nov 21 2007 |

diomand80

diomand80

Turkey

It makes me feel cold altough I was born in a February morning.However watching it inside the house is pretty enjoyable.

12:22 AM Nov 22 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

I miss all such beauties…I wish to travel to see..really snow flower..

03:06 AM Nov 22 2007 |

ChatNoir

ChatNoir

China

yeah, i like it, snow can make world as fairy tale!

in my childhood, me and many children are playing "snowball war" in snow, that's  yearning~T^T

03:16 AM Nov 22 2007 |

Tianz

Tianz

China

No I don't like snow although I live the northern of my country.In fact I don't like anly precipitation.But I like winter especially winter wind.

03:26 AM Nov 22 2007 |

Saloman

China

yes, i like. i had ever a times to live in the northern when i were in college. and that was my first time to touch snow. i miss those days.

05:43 AM Nov 22 2007 |

Аким

Russian Federation

Oh, yes! Because I like playing with snowballs. It is very interesting!

09:07 AM Nov 22 2007 |

Аким

Russian Federation

Я чё то не понял>

09:08 AM Nov 22 2007 |

snow flower

China

Thinks a lot to  everyfriend ,the white snow contact us,I  am glad to communicate with you.Let  make friend.

09:09 AM Nov 22 2007 |