Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Do we live in prisons....?

devindernagpal

India

Friends,

when we can't go out of some fixed trritory we call it a prison..

Can we go out our country without passports…No…

Sometimes this question haunts me too much

can you help me please…. 

05:22 PM Nov 21 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Zohra

Zohra

Finland

That haunts me too.

I've always felt like I live in a prison. In the prison of my own body. And the prison of this world. It keeps me in chains and I'm unable to break free.

06:14 PM Nov 21 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear  Zohra,

Your feelings are very true,upto now your links with existence are not broken,When I was a child I was also feeling the same but as I matured to sex & my lusts ,all which was very original gone behind some curtain…& then I suffered a lot…& i have regained it after a long & tiring struggle.I don't what to say to you…...But I have told you my experience to you,please be aware of yourself  & try to be with your real feelings…in existential life they have worth….only that will satisfy you no money ,no lust will give you satisfaction.

02:54 AM Nov 22 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Dear Minora,

Only man needs identifications & passports ,no bird ever required any anything….If birds can live on earth without any demarcations of territries can't we humans who feels our self superior to all other anlimals…live on whole of the earth…we waste 90% of our energyin just watching & safety of our territtries…if we utalise that energy certainly we can breate a lot of good life far better & far safe….but we are dull….we don't have heart to live with …what we have is mind who knows only to fight…..

03:04 AM Nov 22 2007 |