Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

do you wear a uniform for school?

princeton_girl1010

Israel

there is some schools make thier students to wear a uniform  ! , in my school we have to wear a uniform it's a blus shirt with a jeans so all the boys and the girls in my school look almost the same !! i just read an article about uniforms and it said the some palces demand thier students to wear a uniform to make them equal … but anyways i hate uniforms i like to wear whatever i want in school .. but i can't

soo in winter it's soo cold and we can't just wear a blue shirt so they allow us to wear what ever we want and i LOVE winter XD bcuz if this

so do you have a uniform in your school ?!!

03:02 PM Nov 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

boy_of_hells

Turkey

yes I wear a uniform but I dislike

04:41 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Angelofarkness

Bahrain

weeee wear uniforms..ugly ones actaully

05:14 PM Nov 25 2007 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

I had to use an uniform to go to school.. I didn't love it but didn't hate it either, I think I was just used to it because I've always used an uniform in my schools.

Here in public schools every girl wears a "jumper", and it looks like this:

Then, most private schools have their own uniforms, which usually are a short skirt and a blouse (or a t-shirt for the summer).. My school uniform looks like this..

07:49 PM Nov 25 2007 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

thnx for the replies ^^

09:09 PM Nov 25 2007 |

kochin

Trinidad and Tobago

I used to, in most of the Caribbean we do.

11:17 PM Nov 25 2007 |

magicmo

China

Of course,I study in a chinese school,not only the clothes,but also the shoes and our bags,we look the same,it's so "funny"

04:20 PM Nov 26 2007 |

magicmo

China

But i don't think so.when we are young ,we should fully show our youth and lively.Do you want to show this when you're 60 years old

04:28 PM Nov 26 2007 |

magicmo

China

But i don't think so.when we are young ,we should fully show our youth and lively.Do you want to show this when you're 60 years old?

04:28 PM Nov 26 2007 |

thisisbenmo

China

Wow, I think it is wrong to force students to wear uniform to go to school everyday. Everyone should have its own right to make its own decision, though wearing uniform maybe look well-organised. However, I believe schools that let their students to wear uniform probably due to everyone will look the same and those whose family is not rich may not be looked down upon.

03:53 AM Nov 27 2007 |

Marek_T

Marek_T

Slovakia

In our school we can wear what we want, it is not problem from side of school management :-)

02:32 PM Nov 27 2007 |