Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

True beauty

declanrao

declanrao

China

Everyone is attracted by beauty and beauty is powerful.but what is true beauty?

06:12 PM Nov 26 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

declanrao

declanrao

China

06:22 PM Nov 26 2007 |

Biologist

Biologist

Brazil

True beauty is the beauty come from into the hearth! Beauty is not beautiful face, is not money or beautyful body…is something more….like be yourself!

06:42 PM Nov 26 2007 |

declanrao

declanrao

China

we cannot judge a person by his appearance.A person who is dressed beautifully may not have a beautiful soul.Only a person who has a beautiful sol is really beautiful.

06:53 PM Nov 26 2007 |

triandafilo

Azerbaijan

Girls,did u pay attention boys never say that the beauty inside is important only we girls prefer the inside beauty and why maybe someone could answer me?

07:59 PM Nov 26 2007 |

Linguist

Linguist

Russian Federation

blah-blah-blah)))

Physical beauty means much. You can't deny that. Even for girls. How can you know a person who is passing by? Can you see his/her soul through the skin?))))) I doubt. The first thing you pay attention to is appearance.
 Only when you love someone deeply, you stop caring about the outer beauty or ungliness. It is when you already know how beautiful the person is inside. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" ) It is. With one only correction: beholder=lover

08:27 PM Nov 26 2007 |

ANABILLA

ANABILLA

Lebanon

believe me the real beauty is in side you to be nice with the people

and love yourself

11:48 PM Nov 26 2007 |

vivian.yang

China

hi,baby

true beauty is natural i think,it is not imitative,regardless whatever others say about you ,baby ,just be youself,just love your life,just love the people who loves you.If you lost youself just for the sake of "a beauty man"in others'eyes,it is not true beauty,and you shoud be tired.

02:37 AM Nov 27 2007 |

shengxiang1984

China

In my oppion,true beauty is sth that one man has  a warm-hearted soul.And one can help people in need

02:48 AM Nov 27 2007 |

shengxiang1984

China

In some angles, I share the same oppion with you.

we are in a soiety with too much reality.First ,you should have a good image of someone then can have the possibities to understand the heart of him

03:00 AM Nov 27 2007 |

k6sunny

k6sunny

China

I agree with Linguist.

03:00 AM Nov 27 2007 |