Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Personal relations between man and woman are very, very difficult thing!!!!!

Valentora

Valentora

United States

Hi, guys!!!! Today i woke up and one question suddenly came to my mind!!!!! But the problem is that in any century, in any historical period, in any country it was and now it is still the most important question!!!! I mean relation between male and female. My dear friends, i have my personal problem in this sphere,that's why i want to ask you to imagine my situation in your heads and give some tips , advices. The point is that i love one man and he is older me about 24 years, i am 20, so you understand, but he loves me too,  we spend nice time together, but the fact of age makes me worried sometimes….. My dear friends, what do you think about it, may be you have the same situation in your life!!!! I hope to you…..Thanks 

12:15 AM Jul 02 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

yangmin

yangmin

China

If you and the guy have love,please go for it.Tongue out

03:28 AM Oct 23 2006 |

amk

amk

Germany

Hi Valentora,

I am of the same opinion as "may flower". If you really believe in love, so do what your heart is talking to you. Life is too short, what do you think how often you got a such a chance of real love?

Have a good time

Andreas 

01:21 PM Oct 24 2006 |

zars

zars

Mexico

Hi valentora.

Let me tell ya that I've already passed through what you are actually living right now. Well first off you must be really sure about what you feel, next if you think your relationship can work then go for it (remember to think about how you will be in 5, 10 and 15 years with your partner).

I'm about to get married, she's older than me but I think she's not too old for me, I mean I know the age can be a factor, time goes by no matter what you wish, so you must think also if you're going to have babies and if he will be able to support you and your babies, think carefully because it's your life the one that's going to change.

Keep in mind that this decision could make your family and/or friends go mad at you. If after this process you still are willing to continue then go for it without worries and try to enjoy the moments you spend together.

Good luck and greets, Zars

06:05 PM Oct 24 2006 |

shaima

shaima

Egypt

hi valentora i realy dont find any problem to go with the person ur heart beats for

age dont matter if u realy love him i think he will take care of u by his expertise and love and tender so dont loose him and always try to enjoy every day with him trust me  u cant have big love twice in ur life, if it gone u sure will have other but not as beutiful as such one

and hope u realy good and blessed life

05:43 PM Dec 09 2006 |

kuş68

kuş68

Turkey

hello valentora my names tulay.ı am country turkey.my years old 39.ı lıke travely.ı lıke color pink and blue.where are you school? send me mesageCool

08:52 PM Feb 11 2007 |

Valentora

Valentora

United States

Hi!!! Thanks for your care. You know what, if i loved once a person who is older than i am, it doesn’t mean that i’ll be always like this. But if you want, u can send me sms, my telephon+79089087213. Bye

07:26 AM Feb 12 2007 |

kuş68

kuş68

Turkey

hello dear valentora .How are you.You are very open-minded.Thanks…Are you lıving your famıly together.I am married.I have two my childrens.I am living in İSTANBUL.ByeSmile

10:40 PM Feb 12 2007 |

cynthiachunyan

Canada

Hello friend, Just enjoy loving him and being loved. Love is always precious. 

04:46 AM Feb 13 2007 |

Valentora

Valentora

United States

Dear, kus!!!! You misunderstood me. I don’t offer you to be my lover, absolutely not. But i want to tell you that actually i don’t love this persone anymore, but he is married and has 3 children, and it wasn’t problem for us.

07:10 AM Feb 13 2007 |

kuş68

kuş68

Turkey

Dear Valentora!I think you misunderstood at me.My famele.I want to tell you and I have been my friend.Please send me your e-mail adress.Bye!

09:58 AM Feb 13 2007 |