Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

Choices In Life

holines

holines

China

Life  is   full   of   decisions,we  make   choices   everyday.

what   do  you  think  is   the   most   important   decision  in   one'life?

what   is   the   biggest   choices  you   have  ever   made?

08:08 AM Nov 27 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mikeson

China

in my opinion,the important decision is to choose the work

08:10 AM Nov 27 2007 |

mikeson

China

of course , deside whom to make friends with also is vrey important

how about you ?holines

08:12 AM Nov 27 2007 |

holines

holines

China

now   I   think   major   and   study  important   ,they   refer  to  my   future.

optimism   and   loving  others  are  also   important  ,because   they   make  

world   nice

08:15 AM Nov 27 2007 |

holines

holines

China

I   agree  with   you.

08:19 AM Nov 27 2007 |

holines

holines

China

we   can   be   benifit  of  good   friends .And   bad   friends  will  do  harm for  us.

I  am   fine.

holines

holines

China

I   agree  with   you.

we   can   be   benifit  of  good   friends .And   bad   friends  will  do  harm for  us.

I  am   fine.

ttr100

ttr100

North Korea

It is beautiful life where there are full of challenges helping us to find the meaning of life.

we are here in the earth to search the answer of what life is all about and choose the right way to live for ourselves and others. We need to be serious to make choices in life. Because nobody can choose our life on behalf of us.

Let's try to make good dicision for good. let's satisfy what we have chosen in our life. we are the master of our life.

08:26 AM Nov 27 2007 |

shopic

shopic

China

I  think the most choice in my  life is wheather walking the way by yourself or by your parents

09:22 AM Nov 27 2007 |

hlp

Algeria

what do u think if you had the choice that you want, but an other person decided for u without asking your permission and without telling u what is this choice!! any one is free and any one can decide live his life the way he wants.it an elementary human right!!!

05:24 PM Nov 28 2007 |

fenxy

China

yes , actually we make decisions every day , but thinking of life, i make a choice more caution~~if there is a opportunity which can lead to my dream, i will take it without doubt~

02:21 AM Nov 29 2007 |