Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

what is the most important thing in your Life??

coolest ^_*

United Arab Emirates

helloooooooo every body how are you ? hope you feel very well Laughing first at all  I would like to know your opinion  be honest ok ?Smile

I've a question and some of answers
I want u think a bout the truest answer
so
the question is : what is the most important thing in your Life??

is it
1-just to be happy .
2-being in a great relationship
3-having a great job or owning a great car or house

"it is an idea that will help me 2 know how do you think "

please, choose the answer which you think is the truest answer

alot of thanks Wink

08:05 AM Nov 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ashahine

Morocco

In my mind, love is the very important thing in our lif.

Love of:

the God, Family, friends…

06:35 PM Jan 18 2008 |

coolest ^_*

United Arab Emirates

thaxx everyone for the reply

and I hope everyone r in happy days Smile

see ya ….

11:38 AM Jan 27 2008 |

jackbieyufei

China

in my opinion ,i choose 2.because i think happy is just a feeling ang i am happy always.So the imoportant of my life is to find some interesting friends.But unluckly ,i am always happy and lonely! I think i am a loney man and maybe i like it.

12:52 PM Jan 27 2008 |

jackbieyufei

China

in my opinion ,i choose 2.because i think happy is just a feeling ang i am happy always.So the imoportant of my life is to find some interesting friends.But unluckly ,i am always happy and lonely! I think i am a loney man and maybe i like it.

12:52 PM Jan 27 2008 |

respina

respina

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi, I think the most important point is that you feel happay. people feel happiness diferently. some of them with having fortune and money , some of them with having love , having close_knit family and etc .

so try to be happy!

01:31 PM Jan 27 2008 |

allen-chen

allen-chen

China

what is the most important thing in ur life? i think many people have their answers,so i think the health is important in my life,howerve you have much money,you don't have a good body,you don't also enjoy your life,i had debated this question with my friends,all of them had differences views,so i just know the answer what i think

02:42 PM Jan 27 2008 |

ponka

ponka

Ukraine

I think that health is the most important thing, everything will come then

06:01 PM Jan 27 2008 |

Ms.Hanan

Ms.Hanan

Saudi Arabia

i choose 1 , 2 , 3 and many otherthings… dreams are free : )

but if I have to choose, i will choose the first one..

09:50 PM Jan 27 2008 |

狗崽崽

China

hi   ! i think  live a happy life is the most  important  thing in my life.   if we lost happy, we lost  the  world

05:57 AM Jan 28 2008 |

admi

Moldova, Republic Of

$10,000 To $15,000 From Home Starting Within 1 Hour!Do you want to make money working by the way of Internet without selling, without trying to make believe, without getting out of your house ? I'm proposing you a part time job. Only one hour per day working with your computer. Here you can find the proof (http://www.freedom.ws/sleduard)

08:51 AM Jan 28 2008 |