Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

Life Talk!

A TEST OF YOUR MORALITY :

lind@

lind@

Algeria

A TEST OF YOUR MORALITY AND ETHICS:

With all your honour and dignity -what would you do? This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thinking… By giving an honest answer you will be able to test where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will have to make a decision one way or the other. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, but yet spontaneous.

Please scroll down s-l-o-w-l-y – this is important for the test to work correctly.

You're in Florida… in Miami, to be exact…

There is a huge chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and all the flooding

There are huge masses of water all over you….

You are a CNN photographer…and you are in the middle of this great disaster …..

The situation is nearly hopeless.

You're trying to shoot very impressive photos…

There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water…

Nature is showing all its destroying power… and is ripping everything away with it…

Suddenly you see a man floating by on a log…
He is fighting for his life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud…

You move closer…

Somehow the man looks familiar and, somehow, important…

Suddenly you know who it is – it's George W. Bush!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take him away, forever…

You have two options.

You can save him or you can take the best photo of your life. So you can save the life of George W. Bush, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo…

A photo displaying the death of a very powerful man…

And here's the question: (Please give an honest answer)

||
||
||
||
||
\/

Will you take the photo in Black & White, or Colour?  

07:15 PM Nov 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

mo0

mo0

United Kingdom

;/

09:15 PM Nov 30 2007 |

Komodia

Komodia

Chile

You'd be famous anyways hahaha so rescuing him would be better.

If for some reason that was impossible.. I'd take the photo in black and white  (lol just kidding)

10:19 PM Nov 30 2007 |

Luthien

Luthien

Serbia and Montenegro

nice joke :)

08:05 AM Dec 01 2007 |

Luthien

Luthien

Serbia and Montenegro

but freaky

08:06 AM Dec 01 2007 |

dododenise

dododenise

Romania

creepy test…Undecided

10:09 AM Dec 01 2007 |

dododenise

dododenise

Romania

i would save him!!

10:09 AM Dec 01 2007 |

princeton_girl1010

Israel

hehehe lol goood one here ^^ i'll take in black and white :P

10:17 AM Dec 01 2007 |

vutka1

Brazil

I think any human being with a good sense of responsability would take collored pictures of this situation, and make sure that the camera is safe. Then I would think about saving the guy, but to be honest, I wouldn't put too much effort into it. Because there would always be a child or a poor old lady around to be rescued first.

and, I would never risk my life to save george bush, trust me.

10:45 AM Dec 01 2007 |

TYRO

India

I am a CNN photographer, I must discharge my duty sincerely, I shall take color picture-a big close-up, with all colors and fear on his face. Whether I win the Pulitzer or not, it is not important for me. 

12:08 PM Dec 01 2007 |

Octavian M

Romania

well, i suppose i would save him. from the point of view of reckoning that would be much better for me. at least in theory,because,well,afterall it’s usa,the land of all possibilities like they say:good and bad… bad! ;)

05:42 PM Dec 01 2007 |